•39•

Armin and Historia set out the needed plans we have to take risk. If we successfully stop Rod we can continue on plugging the Wall Maria and go to basement, where everything lays in there.

If and only If we stop that ass passing through The wall Sina.

"Once we plug wall Maria will head straight to the basement" Mikasa says, Sasha looked at mikasa confused.

"The basement? OH! That whole thing,right? That very important thing" Sasha remarked.

"Oh yeah~ ..We've finally got a way to plug up the wall then we have only one choice "Jean mumbled under his breathe.

"That makes things easier,now" Levi said agreed.

"If you ask me, i agree with that choice, though Y/n and Akio are you sure about this? "Hange asked us in serious tone.

"We can't exactly have a titan like that wandering around inside the walls, we can't restrain one that big" She continued.

I turn my gaze to the opposite side, avoiding their gazes. To be very honest, i'm a little nervous due to the fact were up against a giant titan. But deep down i really want to be strong be an indepented woman
to serve their people and leading them to the right and bright path.

"Yes, but if were really going to stop him, we have to extinguish Rod Reiss" I Implied them.

Historia tilt her head, hange notice it as she pointed the titan behind them. Initially Historia didn't get the hints i was implying to her, so that made her confused.

"That means, There's no other wat but to kill your father" Hange said in a  straightforward manner.

Historia has that bewildered on her face as she soon realized what hange and I meant to say. She stare at her father with shaking eyes but turn into a dark and deadly serious aura.

Yikes, that is scary aura i've even seen by her.

"I've been foolish to believe some of his word to say, he intend me to turn into a titan and kill you. It was all because i wanted to believe that my father was not wrong.." Historia confessed.

"I didn't want my father to hate me..But now it's time to say goodbye " She decided.

I give historia a soft gaze and a small smile, she been through a lot lately and now she's saying a goodbye to her father.

Welp, her father isn't that great and all at the beginning though, plus she doesn't know her father that much. Killing his wife and hiding his daughter  just to cover up his reputation, What an asshole he is.

××××××××××

Finally we have arrived at the orvud district, corps branch. This is one of the district in Wall Sina, each Walls have four district on each sides: north,
West, South, and East.

I've got done from belle, patting her head gently as i fed her favorite snack. The military police took the horses at their stable, as we prepared for the battle later at the morning.

After Levi talked to the military police, he came up to us with the usual poker face.

"We need to gather at the hall, will have our strategy meeting there" Levi informed.

"Ah one last thing..Y/n"Levi called as i flinch at the sudden mention.

"What is it levi?" I asked.

"It's Erwin's orders and also your father's, When this battle is over as the next heir to the throne become a queen after"  He declared.

Our eyes began to wide open, coming from levi's mouth is unexpected. If i successfully kill Rod I need to take our the throne after father step down. But what if i don't want to be a queen yet? What if Akio successfully kill Rod, would he be the next ruler, right?