•37•

※__________•• Y/N POV••__________※

Initially i slowly started to woken from my slumber. The place where i'am being kept is pretty dark and unable to see what's going on or is there anyone out there.

I stand up from the cold floor but a metal chain was chained onto my left leg.

I grab the chain, trying to break it through by pulling it forcefully but there is no use, unleast you have a key to unlock it.

Being a curious girl, i take a look around my surrounding and all i could see nothing but darkness filthy room. But i can tell that i'm somewhere far from trost district. If my memories serve me right.

All i could remember is eren and I were heading to commander pixis to have a few words with him.

Then suddenly some interior police came out of nowhere, shooting a syringe at us and we ended up here, locked up.

There's a small window on the other side, i tried to stand up on the floor even though the chain was pulling me back. The houses are to high to see what's going on, several small fragmented tiles and roof are broken.

Adult's on the ground floor was yelling and fighting about something, kids are bullying and stealing foods from the shop, old man's started to beat one of their asses to dead.

Now i realized, i'm at the underground city where citizens can't afford staying outside city's. Father told me about this place, the goverment can't have underground citizens above because they payed their taxes low priced.

Plus some people says that staying in the underground city was way more safer than being above the city, where all you can see is titan and death.

Then someone unlock the doorknob, twisting it, revealing an tall old man almost like his on his 30's.

"Ah~ i can see that your already awaken from you slumber..your highness" The old man spoke.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here? And where is eren?" I Asked angrily.

snapping him with many question i could think of.

"Hold you horses Y/n, one at a time, to started of simply I'm Kenny Ackerman a member of the interior police" He proudly exclaims, bowing his head.

"And why did i bring you here? To put it briefly, i'm taking revenge on your father...OH! And eren yeager was placed on the other side of the room so don't worry we're going to keep him there for awhile" He informed.

I tilt my head upon hearing him mentioning my father.

Did he had a bad conflict with this man? And why is he taking revenge on him, knowing father didn't do any kind of crime back in his days.

"Revenge? Revenge on what exactly?" I asked curiously.

Kenny grab a chair beside him as he sat down, crossing his leg while closing his eyes.

"Back in our days, you father and i used to be friends along with Pixis. We've always trained ourself to be the best and strongest soldier in the division, F/n was the smartest soldier there is, he always get the highest test results, training combat, lessons, etc..." He paused, heavily sighed as he continued.

"Then after 2 years we gratuated from the corps, our high commander made F/n a squad leader in the survey corps, he was so happy after hearing the news he barely get any sleep that night. Then more years come, there he finally met your mother yachi.

After the expedition outside the walls, your mother immediately confessed to your father after that they gor married." He paused.

"Then i started to get envy of F/n, without saying last farewell I left the squad and force myself into the interior police and becoming their leader and there i met Levi" Kenny smirked, opened his eyes as he stared at me.