•31•

•••

It was afternoon, all of us gathered at the throne room as the king bet them good luck on their journey. Father was about to shred in tears because were leaving to night. Dazai and chuuya was standing beside father as they both watch us.

"Father were not going to die yet, who's gonna rule the kingdom if we die in the battle" I tried to cheer him.

"Well that will be me"Dazai interrupted as he pointed himself then he recieve a back slapped by chuuya with an annoyed expression.

"Don't worry your majesty, i will look out for your daughter"Levi said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as i blushed embarrassed.

Their eyes wide opened for a moment as they sweetly smiled at levi's soft side for you. The king stared at him as he embrace levi that made him frozed like a stone. Then he whispered something in levi's ears as he nodded gently.

I looked at them confused, what did father told him? Did he threaten him?

Then i went towards dazai and chuuya, giving them a tight hugged before releasing .

"I'm gonna miss you dazai and chuuya" I smiled as they chuckled.

"Were going to be fine n/n-chan, besides  were not gonna die until you and levi get married" Chuuya giggled as he teased.

An irk mark signed appeared in my head as i playfully punched his shoulder for making him stop teasing. Levi heard our conversation as he hid his small smile.

Then we bet our goodbye's and head towards stohess district, dazai and chuuya simultaneously leaved and went to wall rose ahead.

××××××××××××××××××

4 hours later

"Moblit, Called that shitty-glasses to get her ass over here; were ready to leave" Levi called out.

Moblit quickly nodded his head and ran towards where hanji at. I ready belle  and dragged her to akio and hand it over to him to fed her. I sense hitch and marlo's present as i turned my head to them, standing far.

"Hi guys, what are you doing here?"I asked

"Well marlo have something to tell you princess" Hitch teasingly nudge marlo to speak up.

"S-shut up hitch, w-what i was about to say is...d-don't die out there and..g-good luck Ms. Y/N" Marlo stuttered while scratching his hair.

I blinked at marlo and chuckled at him being all flustered and his cheeks are red like a tomato. I patted his shoulder as he flinched in suprised.

"Don't worry marlo i'm not gonna die, besides i need to beat the shit out of dazai for being number one at killing" I mentioned like i'm threaten someone.

The two military police just giggled at me for rambling and threatening dazai even if his not here with us. I bet them goodbye since they're going to guard my father's safety at the castle.

After they left I walked towards where mikasa, eren and armin at and they were inside the cart setting the supplies.

Currently were in the stohess district, Armin saw me coming towards their direction as he wave at me also i waved back.

"Damn were going to stay all night huh? Welp..what can we do since were going to track down the titans" I deeply sighed

Armin looked away and sighed " I can't believe they did this, we trusted them like a family, a sister, a brother" Armin muttered