•44•

While Erwin and the other's distracting the Beast Titan, i hurriedly blast my gear and slice each and every titans that are standing, not doing any shit.

Levi and I switch each part for each titan there is, since it's easer to extinguish them all in just one kill.

By the time we are done, the beast turned his head to levi's side as he saw his titan's has been killed. Laying on the ground, evaporate.

We simultaneously hooked his skin, as we came in as a suprise attack. Levi was first to appear, anger was draw all over him face. The beast saw it coming, immediately extend his arms to grabbed both of us.

Unfortunately, we're faster than him. We turn our blades, spinning around his arms simultaneously. We look like a spiget spinner, to be honest.

We ran through him, looking over my shoulder as he stood froze, looking stunned.Subsequently His hands slice into piece, blood splatered.

I blashed my gear, aftering his nape. His instincts are quick as he immediately covered his nape, instead it's slice his eyes.

"Damn it, i missed " I cursed under my breath.

No, i didn't think i miss that one up. It's much better to slice his eyes so that he would get a chance to attack us in anywhere. Levi rashed down to his legs as he harshly slice his two shin.

The Beast fell down on his chin, as i let levi to finish the last job. Since he really deserve it, neh, he probably enjoy it to much.

"Seems like you were having so much fun just now" He said, he went from midair to going down in a rapid pace.

The Beast Titan hasn't much time to hardening his nape, so  he won't make it in such time before levi strike his nape.

'Oopsy, your dead Beast Titan' I thought

"Let's enjoy it more!" He angrily exclaimed.

Levi slice off his hand away re-adjust his gear before slicing his hairy skin endlessly over and over again, breaking through his hard skin.
The blade was shining because of the little sunlight coming from the sun.

I stood behind his back far away, because he might also slice me accidentally and i were to blame for standing behind him.

'Uhm..should i help him out or stand here instead?' I mentally asked the author.

Neh, he was probably let out all his anger on him.. Best option we should not disturb him.

'Oh if that's the case, okay' I replied.

While levi was still slicing the nape, here i am, crossing my arms as i yawn. Getting bored while watching him do his work, eventually the metal blade went through, sliced the finally time as the man emerged from the titan yelling.

My arms dropped, grabbing my blades as i ran up to them. The men rotate his head but levi slide his blade through his mouth.

Ohh that's hurt, if i were you.

He pinned down the older men, unable to move his muscle. I took a closer look at his features, he has the same blonde hair as Erwin, eight pack abs and also red strap marks around his eyes similiar to eren.

Maybe that's a sign for every titan shifter's. I suddenly notice that with annie and eren after they got out from their titan.

"Right aftet the transformation your body is damaged badly, And whilr you're focusing on healing. You can't transform it's like that, right?" He threaten.