•21•

*long chapter*

"C-can you repeat that again?" I suttered, unable to hear his voice earlier. Trying to make sure he isn't joking around at this moment.

"The female titan got eaten by the titans and she barely escape" Akio repeated his sentence from earlier

"Akio stop mess-"

"Do you think i can mess around at this serious moment! We need to get eren out of here" Akio exclaimed.

I turned my head to the guys with serious eyes, as they immediately nodded their heads. We started to ready our gear, checking if there is many gas there in; lucky there still is.
I took off my hair tie from my wrist and carefully wrapped around my hair turning into a ponytail.

"Even though the female titan escape, we can still catch her again. All thanks to eren" Petra smiled

"Me? I didn't do anything in particular" Eren pointed-out

Petra slowly shake her head and place her hand on eren's shoulder.

"You believe in us,right? It's because you choose us, we reach this result. Making the right decision, is something hard to do" She said sound like a proud mother would have to say.

"Hey, don't spoil him to much, petra..what was it that he'll do really?He's just making noise pitifully wasn't he?"Oluo retorded, hands on his hips.

I look at oluo for a moment then to perta,blinking my eyes at them both. Why do they sound like petra is the mother,protecting her child; while oluo is the father, disagree to his wife.

"They sounds like a married couples"I whispered

"I know, and eren is their one only child"Gunther joked, We both stare at each other ang giggled softly.

"Stop whispering you two, i can clearly hear you!" Oluo yelled

at the same time, The both of us chuckled at oluo's remarks, teasing him and petra again. Eld step infront of us, telling us we need to meet up with Captain levi and commander Erwin.
I grab my blades and gear up my 3DM, as we all flew together. I look behind my back, watching the three joking around behind me.

"Oluo,petra, even though the both of you pissed your pants and cry in your first battle,you're pretty amazing now" Eld Mentioned, Petra give Eld a disgusting face and hissed.

"AHHH DON'T SAY THAT! What'd you do if i lose all my dignity, Eld!" Petra exclaimed

"Well it's true though" I giggled.

Eld turned his head to me " it's totally real right y/n? I didn't pissed my pants After all" Eld smirked at petra and oluo.

"But i did see you making a crying face when you saw the female titan earlier"Akio interrupt as he teased Eld this time.

Eld's eyed wide opened didn't expect akio to notice him earlier. He swing his left blade as he defending himself from embarrassment.

"That's not true! Akio take it back!" Eld said denied, Then oluo interrupt their coversation.

"Baka! My record on killing count and score are better than you though?I'm higher than you, Baka!" Oluo bragged

"it's just about your killing count, you can't say anything when it's about the quality as a soldier!" Eld defense as he stated a fact.

"Shut up, baka!"

Then the cat and dog started to brickering at each other like little kids would do. I stare at them with care and a small smile crept on my lips. Even though we only know for a couple of weeks only, I feel like we known for each other for so long now.
The time when we introduce ourself to them, is like they treated us as their own family. That's why this guys are special to me too,maybe by the time is right; I'm going to tell them that i'm from the royal family.