※𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮※

<Several years later>

__••Author's POV••__

"That's really happened mommy? "A Five year old kid asked to her mother.

You were brashing your daughter's brownish hair, stared at the glass mirror infront of you and hummed after telling her the whole story between you and levi.

Correction, love story.

You gently stroke her hair smoothly down to her shoulder while she babble how sweet and adorable their father is made you giggled in a process.

On the other hand, her older brother quietly groaned and dunk his head.

He playfully rolled his eyes at her for blabbering so much, trying to concentrate on what he was reading.

Releasing the book on the bed sheet.

"Oh hush Isabel, we basically know mom and dad are incredible"A Nine year old boy stated, chuckled.

Isabel glared at the mirror staring at her older brother who continue on reading.

"Yes, but mommy killed a giant titan before! No doubt anyone could kill that "She argue back.

"But dad is the humanity's strongest soldier, In fact he killed thousands of that ugly creature" He nonchantly and plainly fire back.

"Blah blah blah" She stick her tongue out and scoffed.

'Farlan really got his attitude from levi huh? I mean they're basically father and son relationship, i'm not complaining. ' You thought

Farlan Ackerman the older son, he can be a stubborn most of the times but a very brave boy also a smart kid. He got the baby blue eyes and the feature of his father but the nose is slightly have yours, but hoping he doesn't have the height of levi.

That is the last thing you want to happened.

Isabel is different from his brother, in fact she really got your personality to be honest. She's savange, playful, caring, and a little stubborn too. Her hair is more like yours, brownish hair and cristal blue eyes. Pratically like sisters.

When you two first wanted a child, levi told you beforehand that he wanted to name the children Isabel and Farlan. Deep down you know what he means, he really do miss his family, his two only best friends since childhood.

You didn't give a second thought and agreed with him, it has a beautiful meaning to him mostly it has the name of his friends.

While the two bickering cats and dogs, You went to the wardrobe placing their clothes inside. While you're was organized their seperate clothes your hand touches something below the pink cloth.

You tilted your head confused as you slid the cloth to the side in order to see what it is; A small old box.

'That's strange, i don't remember i put it in here?' Questioned yourself.

You carefully take out the box and gently place it on the couch. The two automatically shut up and turned their gaze to their mother, picking up something that caught their attention. They huddle you in between peeking at your shoulder.

You dust off the dirt away and gently opened the box, didn't expect you to see it after so many years.

Old pictures of you and your friends at the training camp. They're all complete including the ones who betrayed humanity, slowly a small shred of tear emerged from your eyes as you tried not to cry infront of them. Covering your mouth.