•29•

Is almost set the dawn and were still here outside dealing on how were going to keep annie's cocon. No offense, i rather called it cocon shell rather than cristal shell since i see no different's in then.

Eren has already woken up on the arms of mikasa and armin. The trio just look from a far as they saw jean trying to break the blue cristal.

He used his blades as he smashed it until it crack and destroyed , turns out the one is breaking is his blade not the cristal. The blade was began to shrek at it's no longer has it's sharp.

"Damn it..What is this?! We're come this far and you won't say aword,annie?" Jean exclaimed as he cursed at annie's cristal.

I crossed my arms together and rolled my eyes.

"So what were going to do now?leavimg her cristalized body here? "I sarcastically asked

Hange shook her head" We have to locked her up deep in the dungeon as long as it can be, for the best it should guarded by the military police" She said

"Come out! Come out and finished what you have started!Hey this isn't fair annie!" Jean exclaimed in anger.

He was so frustrated that he wanted to know why annie did this.He rise up his broken blade once more but got stopped.

"Stop it"

Levi's place his hand on jean's shoulder to stop him and make him turned to his direction.

"It's useless.."Levi managed to say.

Jean finally understand what he meant and eventually gave up trying to. Hange came closer to the cristal as she call for help.

"Oi! Use this wire to make a net!We'll tie it up and carry it underground" She intructed

"Roger!"

I rotated my head to akio and levi was standing behind with their arms being crossed, and i galp my saliva.

Hange came closer to my ear and whispered "Ohh~ your are in t.r.o.u.b.l.e" She teased as she giggled.

I shot the four-eyes a cold glare as she quickly back away from me before she started to help her comrades on tieing.
I focused my attention on the two, Akio has a worried expression on him while for levi..well he looked over at me coldly.

"So?" The shortman began.

"So.." I responded shyly and innocently infront of them as i played with my fingers.Although mom and dad not usually usually scrolled me whenever i did something that unnecessarily things or they dislike. Similarly my mom would always scrolled me more than dad does.

I suddenly felt like my mom was in front of me ready to beat the shit out of me.

Levi let out dissappointed sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.I watched as he walked forward and place both of his hands both of my shoulder before he spoke again.

"Didn't i warned you to be careful out there earlier?" He asked

"Y-yeah i did-" Then he cut me off

"Then why that hitch and marlo saw you almost fell on the roof,hm?" He asked again.

I sigh" Levi i'm fine, see? No injures, scratches or broken bones" I turned around for him to check and it's true nothing happened to me.

He sighed "Fine..i was just worried something might happened to you" He muttered but clearly heard it.

"Aww~ i didn't know captain is this protective" I teased.

He rolled his eyes as he walked away leaving me and my brother giggling.