•17•

"Speak of the devil" I muttered

She Ran fast as ever, catching all of us in one line. They turn their heads behind their back with panic in their eyes.

I take a quick glance at it and to see her eyes filled with sparkles as she lay an eye on eren's. 

"It's fast!" Eren suprised

"Inside this forest, there's no way we can evade in advance! It's catch us!" Gunther exclaimed

"Captain, Let's switch to vertical Manuever! Captain!"Petra plead persuade levi to let them us the 3DM.

Levi didn't say any words but he just stare at the titan. Is he waiting for the right moment? I said in my head

"I won't let you escape!" someone Shouted above us

"Reinforcement from the rear!"Petra exclaimed

I keep looking infront didn't want to see what's happening from the back or i might see the horrible scene yet to come.

Later, I heard a 3DM gear lashed on the tree trying to slow the titan down, due to that they got wiped out by her huge hand.

Soon another comrade also trying to stop her, but they ended up dead meat, pressing her body to the tree.

Did i even bother to telling them that this titan cannot be stop by only using a 3DM?

Nevermind, we've got to make sure she doesn't kill one of us in order to succeed the plan. I hurriedly fastened my horse pace catching up with levi leading us infront line.

Then eventually, someone scream behind us as we heard a body smashed on one of the tree's blood stain everwhere yet again.

My hands Started to shake a little as i panicked inside, Eren keep on yelling levi's name telling him what his orders. The other's also started to panic as well, calling levi's name mostly petra.

"Captain your orders!"Petra terrifiedly plead him

"Let's do it! That thing is dangerous!We have to do it!" Oluo Advised

"I'll rip you apart!" Eld threaten

Gunther harshly grab his blade, but i immediately stopped him.

"Gunther, we can't do anything for now! Just keep on running and don't look back!" I told him

He was hesitating what he was trying to do next, it's also an order so he have to obey what i told him to obey.

"Captain levi?" Eren asks

"Captain what's your order!"Perta plead as her voice crack from all the screaming and yelling.

"We have to do it now!" Oluo advised again

"At this rate, it's will catch up with us. That's why we came to this forest right, captain?" Eld asked

Eventually, they keep on advising levi to kill the female titan right here and now; Telling him to give their orders.

I turn to my side "Levi.."I calmly call him, He finally turn his head to me continuing my next move.I simply nod my head that it's time for the next plan.

"everyone, cover your ears" He Ordered

Suddenly, All of them stared at their captain with confused look plastered on their faces, He pull out his smoke gun turning the trigger, lifting up high, and shot it.

*BANG*

They all immediately covered their ears beforehead, even though levi already fired the signal, hence, the crazy female titan is still aftering eren that concludes us too.