•14•

Few days has past, the expedition ceremony begins. The bell rang loud letting us know that is almost time.
The other day, Akio told me that an expedition ceremony begins when the survey corps are ready to head the exterior walls.

It's our first time heading out beyond the walls, also i'm getting more nervous when they opened the sealed entrance. All the survey corps form a line at the back, i grip on to the lead rope as my hands are shaking a little.

"Oi stop shaking it's annoying"Levi said annoyed

"G-gomennasai Captain"I stuttered apologizing my behavior.

Levi was taken back hearing you calling him 'Captain' for the first time. At first, he was already getting used by calling him 'shorty' or 'levi' from you. This time is different, you're voice was a hint of nervous in them; So he take notice.

"This brat really.."He sighed, He leaned towards me as he whispers in my ears send me shiver down my spine

"I'll protect you, don't worry" He whispered, he leaned backward and stood straight at his position.

Right now, my face is turned into light shade of pink. Akio glance behind him and he notice the light pink blush printed my both cheeks. He again glance at levi on my side,however, he was looking the other way as a light pink also printed on his cheeks.

Akio teasily smirked at the both of you, since he has the hunch that levi said something cringe just now. 'I bet he said something that made my lil sis blush' In his mind said.

The sealed entrance began to opened for us slowly, The survey corps are ready for this,However; All the new
recruits are fearing this moment for them because it's their first time going out the exterior wall.

"Humanity will take another step forward, Show me what you can do!" Squad leader Ness exclaims

"HAI!" Everyone responds, raising their fist and their blade high fighting their spirit.

Once the entrance was widely opened,
Erwin began to charge ledding us to follow him. Then he suddenly scream his lungs out

"Advance!" He yelled

We lashed our horses and head out the interior wall still following erwin. The sound of the horse shoe stumpping on the ground making the small rocks shake.

"We will now begin the 57th expedition beyond the walls! Onwards!" He exclaimed.

×××××××××

We started off running in a cast aside smashed houses. Eventually, we haven't seen any titans yet. Then hange heard a loud footstep far ahead of us

"Ahead, to the left, a 10-meter class is approaching!" She Informed.
Well then, I spoke to soon, why don't we kill this monster, shall we?

I Stood up balance myself on my horse, and i flew with my 3DM approaching the titan and slashed his nape;As i land perfectly at belle's back. The other recruits hang their jaws after what they saw, That titan is hard to kill, in fact, he can attack too.

"You can let the upper leader's handle them, you know" Akio Joked

"His right y/n it's alright, let the upper leader's handle them. What important is we all need to stick together"Erwin Said. I streamily nodded my head and followed erwin's order.

"Don't worry!" Someone yelled, turning sasha's head to the front continuing to move forward. Then i remember what Eld said back to the castle

*Flashback*
---------------

"The support team will only accompany us to the old city area, Once we past that, it's completely titan territory" Gunther assured

"Eh? Titans territory? So first we are passing titans territory before reaching the exterior walls?" I asks. Gunther simply nod his head and continue to speak

"All we could rely on it's the long-range scouting formation devised by commander erwin"He explained.

Both me and akio stare at each other and nod our heads.This is our time, time to prove our worthy of rulling the walls.

×End flashback×

We keep on heading to the end of the entrance, hopefully is already the exterior wall.The brightness is shining to bright so i had to close my eyes.

Once it was already clear, I slowly opened my eyes and i have realizes. I'm already outside the walls, the feild is why more larger than the inside. I can't help but to feel amazed seeing this beautiful site.

"Brat, stop daydreaming and focus on the operation" Levi interrupt my moment. I snap out of myself and continue to focus

'tch, what a adorable thing' levi said in his mind, shaking his head.

"Commence the long-range scouting formation"Erwin Declared

Slowly we started to spread out our formation, scattering the large place, going to the other formation that erwin planned.He order us to spread out in a semi-circle and stay within visual range of one another and position ourself at fixed intervals.

Moreover, We need to extend the reccon and message relay range as far as possible. Erwin also suggested to bring an extra horse incase someone's horse will have been left them.

I carefully watch my surrounding incasing there will be titans appearing out of nowhere and try's to eat you.
Then suddenly a red smoke flew to the sky,Therefore; they spotted a titan near by. I grab the smoke gun and fire a red smoke signalling the other's.

This really help to inform the other's and do the same thing afterwards. If  someone flare a smoke should fire the same round to relay the signal. Once erwin sees it, and confirm the titan's position and he will fire a green smoke to decide where the formation will go.

Amazing right? Even though we cannot predict weather the operation will have be succeed or won't have succeed. Thankfully i haven't encounter any titans for now, considering myself is safe.

That's odd, it's been a while since the late red smoke fired. But the formation  still in a disordered, something is wrong and i can feel it. I slowly gripping the gun looking at the visible smoke.

*BANG*

Then a black smoke flare to the air around the amount of tree's. A black smoke means, a titan is ignoring a nearby humans which i think is an aberrant titan is close by.

The titan soon come out from the tree's along with sys and ness are following it. I wanted to help them but erwin said i have to leave it with the experts, so i have no choice but to continue.

Ness stood straight and balance himself before flying off copying what i did earlier. Ness slice of the aberrant's leg as it fall down, sys did the final straw and kill the titan.

My eyes lit up amazed what they did there "Wahh they really did it, NICE KILL SYS AND NESS!" I yelled amazed.

The Two ride their horses and approaching at my direction. Then from a far distance, i see a titan heading towards us. Huh another one?

The titan is running and running catching up those two, i take a closer look and see it's a female titan one. With a blink of an eye she's already in between ness and sys, they quickly avoid getting hit by her. I then blow a black smoke signalling the other's.

"W-why is she running so fast?"I asks myself.

The most shocking is she randomly came out of nowhere and suddenly keep on running. I tilt my head to the side and asks myself again but i did it  by murmured.

" Why this titan is exactly like eren's?"