•40•

We walked towards the edge of the wall, watching closely the titan coming this way.

The other's hurriedly prepared the equipment for battle and for the attack soon. Erwin stood still, as we lean him our ears.

"I'm sure you heard this from levi, once we survive this, we'll have you become the Queen that governs this walled world" Erwin remarks.

Erwin turn his gaze to mine and then Akio, we've discuss this earlier before head that it depends who would kill Rod.

But mostly father will still choose me to rule over as for Akio he accept what will his and my fate is.

"Of course Commander, but if you would mind i have some idea to share with you" Erwin slightly tilted his head to the side telling me to continue.

"If the cannons cannot stop him from coming, we'll use hange's equipment and blow his inside" I explained

Akio and Erwin share glances and a bewilder plastered on their face's. I started to explain it to them rationally and briefly for them to understand.

"Once you fired him, Subsequently Akio and I will find his part and slice him but we most destroy his other part so that it won't regenerate or turn the people into titan" I breifly explained to Erwin.

Erwin place his hand on his chin, tapping it while he was watching his comrades preparing and shooting.

He plastered a small smile that made me flinch.

"Thank you for informing Y/n" Erwin sweetly thanked.

My fast heated up at the complement and respond him a simply nod. Suddenly The ground began to share it self as we saw Rod is infront the wall, they lowered the cannons shooting him endlessly.

"We must go and prepare" Erwin says as we nod.

We began to ran to Hange and the other's, akio look down on him as his eyes filled with fear and shivers.

"I didn't expect his this big up close, his an ugly giant caterpillar" Akio joked, laughing at his own dad joke.

"Really oni-chan? Were in a middle of the battle y'know" I remind him, playfully rolling my eyes.

Subsequently a hot heat evape around us, covering our views while protecting our eyes.

Wait is he planning something? No, this is bad.

"Shit, it's Hot!" Connie complained.

"Damn i don't think this will end good "Akio said, assured.

The garrison keep on shooting it eventhough it's hot and foggy to see what's ahead of us. Then Rod face stick his head on the wall made us froze in our spot.

"It's to late huh" Erwin nonchantly says

Initially a large reddish hand raise up in the air slamming down the bricked wall as i heard the people began to panic inside. His body raise up in midair, supporting by his two hand between him, revealing his ugly ass face.

Not literally the face, his features is completely ruined, you could only see the inner skull and his brain. Fuck it's disgusting to watch. He bring up his body to show the large digestive system as his large intestine fell on top.

I rash towards levi and the other's, grabbing a bucket and showering me with cold water.

Levi told the garrison corps that we will handle the rest while they're help the people. I turn to eren signalling if his ready to transform, he stretch his arms as he replied to me with a simple nod on the head.