•45•

There was a moment of silent, none of us dare to speak or make a sudden move for we waited Levi's action to be the first. Eren already extended his hand ready to recieve the serum, Levi was a bit hesitated on giving up the serum to the Titan boy but then, he hold it in his chest thinking deeply on his decision yet again.

"Captain?" Eren said unknowingly( is that a word?)

Floch steadily place Erwin down as levo crouch beside him placing his now blooded hand above Erwin's mouth checking if his still breathing.

"He's still breathing, He's still alive" He said assured.

Our face lit up hearing upon Erwin's is alive in good heaven's grief. However, the face i'm making is slightly pessimism on what about the tendency could happen later on.
Yes, I'm glad my friend Erwin is alive and also Armin but we have only one serum that could possible save them, unfortunately one of them will be saved.

"I'll use this syringe on Erwin" He annouced.

Immediately Eren stood up next to Levi, hot tears motionly flow down his cheeks as eyes wide opened. He was so assured that levi was going to use it for armin not until erwin's body showed up making levi's decision change swiftly.

"You said you're going to use it for Armin, just now" Eren exclaimed in a raspy tone.

Levi stared at eren blankly with no hidden feelings "I will let the one who can save humanity live "He nonchantly told Eren.

Then we heard a blade sling to the side, mikasa holding her blade down breathing heavily as she stared levi with sad and anger in her eyes. Two powerful Ackerman's sharing intensive glare at each other as the atmosphere became solemn. I crouch down beside Erwin resting my hand at his, gripping his warm hand.

"You guys, do you understand what you're trying to do..You're telling me to let Erwin,  The commander of the Survey corps to die?" He
Elucidated.

The two childhood friends stood still unable to move a muscle as they froze on their spot befuddled.

"We don't have time, don't bother me" Levi said, Eren immediately grabbed the serum as they fight for it.

"Eren, Cast away your personal affairs" Levi said.

"Cast away my personal affairs? Why didn't you hand me the syringe immediately just now?" Eren Complained raising his voice even more.

"Erwin is alive, It's because that i considered that a probability" Levi calmly added, tempting to be tolerant at Eren's behavior.

"The fact that flock is carrying the commander who's on death's doorstep, Should've been something that's outside of your expectations" Eren exclaimed.

"Eren That's to much!" I cut in, his temper reach at his limits.

"That's right, but since Erwin is here now i'm going to use it for Erwin" He Decided.

Eren almost grabbed the serum but got punched by Levi as he was send down the tiles which lead to Mikasa who gasped in suprised as she immediately attack levi without hesitation, dragging him down holding her blade through levi's throat threatening him to give the serum. My eyes wide open hurriedly ran up to the Ackerman's.

"Guys that's enough!" I yelled.

When i was about to approach Mikasa, unconcious she pushed me roughly cause me to rolled down the tiles. In an instinct, Floch swiftly caught my figure holding me in his arm, secured. I place my hand on my stomach recieving a light sting under my left upper abdomen, I groaned in pain.

"Your Majesty!" Floch panicky exclaimed.

Levi's eyes went down to where i was as his anger grew even more, he was trying to restent mikasa's action to further more fighting back, raising his two arm for defense. Although his fighting against with his sister, Nevertheless he remained calm. Mikasa holding her blade against levi's throat while her other hand was gripping on his hand, which it cause levi to loosen his strength.