•13•

×××××××

I was talking to akio and Gunther as we are passing the stable. Akio tell some weird jokes he always say when me and him are alone. And guess what,Gunther was the only one who can relate to him wierd jokes, I think is a friends bond thing if you asks me.

As we are walking,I saw the new recruits who just joined the survey corps along with Squad leader, Ness.
The way i describe him, his like a confident uncle that would brag about you to them.

While he was introducing, he has a bit of a struggle to calm him horse down.
I motionly walked to them and give them a warm welcome.

"Hello everyone! fancy seeing you all here today" I greeted

"y/n nice to see you here too" Armin also greeted, They all salute at me that made me flinch.

"No need for that guys, anyway are you ready to see the outside world?" I Asked.

The other's avoid my gazes and nervously nodded their heads. I happily  smile at them and talk to them some more, Since Ness have been called by Erwin at his office.

Levi and the other's are not here yet, Akio told me that they went somewhere in the forest. He hasn't called us yet because he want us to watch the new recruits first, then later we will meet up with levi's Squad.

After a few minutes, I saw Eld approaching us and he has something on his hand, a map i think? He pull back his horse

"y/n ,akio , and Gunther.. Captain levi want to meet us in the mid forest" He informed, We three immediately took our horses and follow Eld.

×××××××

"What are we doing here?" I asks levi who is petting his black horse. This horse have the same expression like levi,blank expression.

"Planning for the expedition outside" He said

I nods "Levi...what is feels like being beyond the walls?" I asks, He turn his head to me and stare into my eyes.
Please in anything in the world, i can't resist that emotionless eyes.

"Titans...full of filthy titans everywhere" He replied.

I secretly staring at him, and admire his handsome face. His dashing under-cut hair suits him and his height, the eyes, lord the eyes are my favorite in him.
Little did i know, he notice i was staring at him for to long.

"Am i really attractive? you're staring at me for to long, brat" He teased, but a thin of annoyed

My eyes widen and look away "N-no i wasn't..your just imagining things" stuttering as i try to deny those words.

After a long quiet between us, Eld stood up and run towards us as he told levi that they have already planned for the expedition, We have a few days for the preparation.

We hop on our horses and went back to the castle. Once we are already arrived it's already dawn, i was around the castle and spot eren cleaning the dirty shit. I quietly run up and scare him from behind

"Nice try y/n-san but it won't work on me"He joked, i fail to attempt to scare him, and face infront of him and pout.

"Unfair eren i was about to scare you"I pouted, he chuckled as he ruff my soft brownnie hair.

"Stop flirting at each other and work eren"The voice says, I quickly turn my heels and saw levi leaning against the wall. that's hot though

"H-hai sir!" Eren yelled

"Oi brat, come with me" Levi order, i tilt my head to the side "just follow my orders or you'll be cleaning w-" I cut his words off not wanting to hear the last part of his sentence.

"Fine, just don't make me clean shit stuff" sweared , As i follow levi outside and to the stable. He let out his horse and fix his lead rope

"Where are we going levi?" I asks confused

He didn't respond to my question but he just pull his horse and drag me with him. He hop on his horse and offers my hand, i look up at him with 'wth are you trying to do' face.

"Are you coming with me or not?" He asks sound annoyed.

I hesitately hold his hand and swang my body around the horse back. He lashed his horse at a full speed, as i wrapped my arms around his waist making me blushed.

"Hold into me tight, we are going somewhere"He said, I slowly nodded my head following his orders.

××××××××

Many minutes later, we arrived at the top place. The moonlight is shining so bright light up the darkness night. Okay that's rhyme, i see a big pond down the hill above us.

Levi tie his horse around the tree and sat down on the grass. Wait i thought he hate dirty stuff?. I sat down next to him and admire the scenery.

"levi..why did you bring me here?" I asks turning my head to him. He heavily sighed and ran his hand on black navy hair

Shit why everything he do has to be so damn hot

"I just need someone right now and those other brats are so unhandful" He complained

i chuckled at his remarks " Well, thank you..for bringing me here" I thanked him

"tch, whatever brat" He said.

Time pass by, you started to get cold, you're body shivered by the cold wind kisses your skin. Levi glance at your side and saw you shaking, he was hesitating to cover you up, and beside; he doesn't want you to die in coldness so he doesn't have a choice.

A warm cape wrapped around my body  as i turn my head to levi who is now a few inch close to mine. He leans back and watch the moonlight, as my mind is still processing.

I sweetly smile to myself and pull the cape more close to me as i smell his scent on his cape. After a few more minutes i slowly started to get tired

"Let's go, it's also getting late" He mumble as he untie his horse

"you're right i'm getting tired" I yawned. I hop again on levi's horse as my hands wrapped around his waist placing my head at his back.

Before i can drief to sleep i muttered a few words, that levi must heard it.

" Thank you levi" As i drief off to sleep in his back