•42•

The next day Military Police, Garrison and Survey corps met in the palace. Giving them a good luck on their upcoming retrievement. Saluted each other, as the Survey corps exited the place.

I'm on my uniform and carrying my 3DM gear on my waist. We hop on the lift, slowly bring us on top of the wall.

Earlier father annouce that i'll be joining them to retake the Wall Maria.

Citizens has a bewildered on their face, Miraculously they agreed as they bet their queen a goodluck, waving their handkerchief in the air.

While we are on the processing lift, someone who well know shouted hange's name, catching her attention.

"Hange goodluck!" Flegel shouted, staring at him with an open-warming smile.

Flegel is our new close friend hange met on the way to the Wall Sina couple days ago, Hange knew that the old Military Police aren't doing the best they can for the people and their greedy Commander.

Flegel was to be choosen to be their Mayor who govern the place. As I recruit new Military Police comrades, serving the rights and take care of the citizens.

"Please retake the wall Maria!"

"We'll leave humanity's future in your hands!"

"Queen Y/n please come back alive!"

"Captain Levi, thanks for saving the city!"

"suprisingly you've got fans shorty" I teased, Hange heard it snickered behind him, sending death glares from levi.

An older man exclaimed happily at the survey corps, they soon lined up in a straight formation staring down at the people keep on
cheering for them, for the first time in all years.

More Strike of luck was given to us Survey corps, looking below them, Confused on their faces.

The disbelieve in their eyes as they didn't expect the people in the walls would be cheering and wishing them a goodluck.

I glance at each and everyone, plastering a cheeky smile filled with contentment. Their eyes was overwhelmed with joy, having a positive thought of retaking Wall Maria.

"They're running their mouths" Levi monotonely said.

"Well, after making that much noise, of course they'd know" Hange mumbled next to levi, had me giggled.

Then suddenly the three crackhead trio exclaimed louding with full of excitment and assured in their voice. Had the rest staring at them weirdly and narrowed eyes.

"Yeah! Leave it to us!" The trio exclaimed, unison.

I mentally facepalmed my face at such embarrassment at my friends doing. I can't blame them, hearing the crowed cheered had me boost my confident.

"For as long as i know, this i the first" Erwin confessed. A smile curved on his lips.

Punching his fist in the air, yelling in excitment trying to joined the crowed cheering for joy. He was screaming madman, exchanging yells with the crowed.

Levi stared at erwin with an disbelieving face Written all over his. Blinking a few times at him, tear his gaze away from him.

"Let him be Levi," I chuckled. My hand found it way in his grip, squeezing it tightly "I think he needed this for the last time."

We stare each other for a moment,Levi deeply sighed remembering what Erwin told him in his office the other day.

Erwin snap his figure to the side, expand his other arm pointing at the sunset.