•16•

××××××××××

"Eh! Erwin are you sure about this new plan?" I asks wanting to make sure erwin isn't making a wrong decision.

He nods " Of course it is y/n, The levi's squad already know what to do, It happens i didn't told them the actual plan" He said, i look at him with confusing eyes

Formerly, we've been discussed the new genarate plan. Hange already called the cart wagon that the other comrades caring it. I doubtful that this plan will not turns out well in my perspective, Hasuki came back from where he came from and delivered the message.

"Commander erwin! so far i told the head comrades the emergency here,  also the new plan"He delivered

"Good, y/n and akio i need you to find the levi's Squad and lead them through that big forest" Erwin pointed out, the two of us look at each other and followed erwin's order.

Subsequently, We started to split up and find eren. The two of us head to the Row 5-Center:Standby, That's where the safetest formation here.

"y/n, do you think we might be able to capture the female titan?" Akio asks

I sternly nods "I'm 100% percent sure we can capture her" I confidently exclaimed

Akio sudden lean his back a little to straighten up his position "Hmm..I belief so too, Hey sister mind telling me what captain whispered to you back in the wall rose?" He teasily asked

I also lean back and the scene replay in my mind recalling that time, Then i began to blush.

"N-nothing! absolutely nothing!" I denied. Nevertheless, my cheeks started to get red, as akio keep on asking the same question.

"Really now? Mind also explain why is your cheeks turn red? Maybe you're recalling that scene-" I cut his mid-sentence to further hear his last word

"Urusai! Let's just focus on the mission Akio!"I yelled annoyed, An audible laugh was heard beside me as he went on his serious mode on.

Currently we are almost on reaching eren and the other's. Then I spot six survey corps running to the left flank and i also see a little man..that must be shorty. I tap akio on his shoulder turning his head to mine, As i point my index finger to eren as akio completely understand what i mean.

"Eren!" I shouted

The levi's squad immediately turned their head at us, watching as we approached them. Levi's eyes wide open for a moment then went back to his usual one.

"Brats, what on earth are you two doing here?" Levi asks

"Erwin Told us to go to the big forest for now" I breathe catching my air, The squad look st each other and Eld asks
"For what reason?" He asks tilting his head

"It's for the new plan he was trying to do" I respond to his question, We waited for levi's respond as he simply nodded his head. We all fastened our speed to reach the forest erwin talking about earlier.

Then we suddenly saw a green round smoke, I guess erwin have already started the plan. Levi take notice as ge ordered oluo to fire it, and so he did so.

"Reporting!Message to pass along, Right flank recon has been destroyed. Part of our recon system is inoperative, pass this message to the left!" The guy requested

Levi slighly turn to petra and order her to pass the message to the left.
"Do you hear that, petra? Go" He Ordered her as she respond to a 'roger' heading to the left leaving us on running.