•43•

(Warning: Long chapter, extreme bloodness, killing, deaths. You have been warned)

Suddenly Out of nowhere, We heard Reiner's uproaring yell, Heard by all people. Our eyes wide opened, fearfully shaking.

My gaze went back to the Beast titan, next to him was a cart titan carrying a luggage on it's back. The beast then grab a wooden drum, throwing with strength and force.

"Levi!" I yelled, shaking his shoulder intensively to look up.

"Shit could that be.." Levi said, our gaze followed the drum, landing inside the wall, but it took minutes to make a flashing light bertholt's titan form.

I haven't seen his Titan yet, but if i do i really don't wanna see it personally, imagining it made me terrified.
Then a titan transform light up the wall, Made an loud explosion.

"Levi, what if they-" Levi cut me off in the mid-sentence.

"Don't think anything like that, those brats are fine" Levi says, wipe the dirt away. Brashing his hoodie.

We lashed our hook finding the other comrades near this place. Is this what the beast titan was planning?

I glance at it, scratching his ear while he enjoying the show bertholt had created. I clicked my tongue, narrowing my eyes. Soon we arrived at their place, gathering the horse like they've told them to.

"Your highness!" The scouts yelled, bowing their heads and saluted.

Levi's men approached us " We're done dealing with the ones here, The only small ones left are those way up front. But how are we supposed to take down the beast titan?" He asked

"His not moving any inch too after he throw the drum " I added.

" Yeah, that one must be a real coward," Levi stated, He watched the beast sitting and not moving an inch. "Perhaps he doesn't even have a ball on him to begin with" He hissed.

"That very irrelevant of you shorty" I giggled softly, as he snap his gaze glaring at me.

"The two of you should rest for now, while the rest of us will take care of the little ones" He insisted.

They blast their gear, fronting the other little titans. My eyes went to levi as he stared with my cristals.

" Should we go and check them first? They might need our help" I said, he shake his head slightly.

" That's not our mission Y/N, let's hurry up and-" Levi's words were cut off by small fragmented rocks appeared in our sight.

Our eyes went to infront, countless of Shattered boulders approaching to us, Levi saw more are coming he immediately wrapped his arms around my body protecting with his. The small rock had a huge impact our way, but it didn't smashed us.

I take a quick glance from his chest watching the beast titan throw a massive boulders as pile of blood was seen. I saw our comrades send flying in the air as they are hit by the splintered boulders again.

Our eyes wide opened, seeing the sight of a bloody pool blood made my heart shattered into pieces. Levi soon seperate us from our embrace, brashing his fingers in my hair smoothly as he check my face.

"Are you alright?" He worriedly asked, I simply nodded my head, unable to speak for a moment.

Then the beast titan grabbed another boulder, aiming another prefect shoot. Erwin saw it coming, " Frontal bombardment! All troops take cover!" He exclaimed.

Levi hissed angerily as he flew towards the other troops. I followed behind him, blasting our gear before that Titan gets us sooner. Then Subsequently he aim another one, unaware that it was heading towards me.