•11•

After an hour cleaning the remainding rooms, we all the gathered in the dining room. I saw the survey corps and levi sitting infront of them, sipping his tea  as We sat down and Eld began to speak

"I think our order to stand by would last for about a few days,But i heard they're thinking of a large scale expedition outside the walls in 30 days. More over, they're getting the new recruits from this year graduates to join in too" Eld explained.

"Is that true Eld?that sound pretty sudden"Gunther said, sipping into his tea.

I turn my head to Eld "So all the training corps are required to join any corps there is?" I asks

Eld nod his head "Yes, they are all required to join,More over all we all need more recruits in the survey corps"He added

"Not to mention the titan invasion just now would affect the new recruits too" Gunther pointed out, oluo grap his tea and close a few gaps between his lips and say "I bet the kids will be scared" He chuckled before drinking.

Petra glared at oluo before turning her head to levi "Is that true captain?" She asks in a girly tone.

"Planning operation is not my responsibility, it's erwin after all"Levi stated, I lean back in my chair crossing my arms.

"Shorty i thought your also planning the operation with erwin,i mean is that what you mostly do?"I tilt my head to the side, then the atmosphere inside the room suddenly become silent. The whole survey corps are now staring at me with wide eyes, except for akio,eren and levi.

I think his getting used to it by now.

"Who do you think you are calling captain-" Levi cut petra's mid-sentence

"Because i'm always with erwin and shitty-glasses doesn't mean i also planning the operation" levi said nonchalantly

All of them jaw-dropped and look quite suprise at their captain didn't mind y/n calling him shorty. Levi always get angry when someone called him informal names without 'captain'.

"A-are you not going to scold her,Captain ?" Petra asks disbelief, levi simple shake his head. Petra take a quick small glance at me before fall into silents along with the others.

Okay what's her problem? Am i not allowed to call him levi or shorty?

Then Eld break the ice "situation is different now, after all. i thought the route to recapture wall maria, that we sacrificed a lot of lives for, we wouldn't lost all progress of it in an instant. but then, A whole different hope suddenly came" Eld said. turning his gaze to eren at the end of the table.

"What do they mean by turning into a titan,eren?"Eld asks, All their eyes are on eren now, as i facepalmed myself.

Eren doesn't like this kind of attention, at first he basically start to shuttered in the beginning and in the end his trying to be a brave brat he is,No offense.

Eren started to explain how it feels like being turn into a titan,He explain it detail by details to make the survey corps
understand what he was experience that time. He said when the time he bite his thump, he turn into a titan like a blink of an eye, the one we all saw in the trost district battle.

"Yes, i remember that time you've tried to kill me and mikasa,how very friendly of you eren" i said sarcastically

Eren widened his eyes panickly shaking his hand "N-no y/n-san i didn't mean to hit you two, gomennasai" He apologizes, his voice felt guilty for trying to hit his two close friends.

"Neh, i forgave you eren" I said smiling sweetly,levi leans forward placing his arms on the table.

"You guys already know it,right?"He asks

"We can't ask for more information that's what Written in the report,well i bet she won't accepting it silently"Levi assured before drinking his left over tea.

We three tilt our heads to levi,As i question myself.who is he referring to?
what does he mean she won't accept it silently?

"You might die from being fiddled around poorly,eren" He confirmed, slowly I started to get what he was referring to and i bet she would be here any minute now.

"Eh?what do you mean by her?"Eren asks panicked

Oh child you're about to be filled with many questions by her later when she arrived.

Then suddenly a loud banging on the door making us all startled at once. Yup, my hunches are right, petra stand up and went to open the door. When the door was open, we saw hange gripping on her hair as she lift up her head facing us.

"Good evening, everyone from levi's squad."She happily greet us waving her hand.
Hange took a chair that's near her and sat down beside eren.

"How does it feels like living in the castle" She smiled

"your fast" Levi reply sipping again his tea. This shorty is addicted to tea's.

"I couldn't hold it anymore!" Hange exclaimed, levi rolled his eyes at hange's weird personality.

"Squad leader hange, What are you doing here?"I asks her, She turn her gaze to me and smile more widely.

"y/n I miss you! To sum it up, Erwin allowed me to run a few test on eren's power and maybe do a little bit of experiment" She said unsure of her answer.

Hange and eren start to talk to Chi-chating , Hange immediately start asking eren about his power and weird questions that scientist could asked.

"Well eren, I have my hands full supervising live examination of the two titans we captured in the town,But i would like eren to help out with tommorrow experiment too, so i came here to ask for that permission" She Implied

The other survey corps look uneasy on their faces, afraid what hange's gonna do some weird experimenting on eren.
"Experiment? what should i do?" Eren asks.

Hange lift her hand wiggling her fingers sync "That's a given! it's the greatest seething thing you have!"She ramble.

"About the permission, I can't decide it by myself"Eren interrupt

Hange place her hands on her hips turning to levi " Levi, What's eren plans for tommorrow?" She asks.

"cleaning up the garden"Said nonchantly

"Then That's good! It's decided!" She exclaimed clapping her hands and i sigh , She went close to eren as she hold his hand with her.

"Eren,pleased to be working with you tomorrow" Hange promised, Then eren began to asks hange why do she experimenting the titans, hange hummed as eren asked the same question again, but Oluo cut him off telling him don't ask why.

The levi squad already know how hange go wide when someone asks that kind of questions to her. She go rambling about it to them, and eventually people get tired hearing it all over again.

I mentally facepalmed myself at eren asked a stupid question to hange that would make her blabber for hours.

"Ah i see, i already thought you have the face that'd ask"She blurred out, levi and the other survey corps began to stand up leaving hange and eren have a little privacy talk.

"Akio and y/n go to your rooms and sleep"Levi Demand, akio told levi that he will be staying with eren so that he wanted to know why hange experiment titans.

I followed levi to the hallway leading to the rooms we all are staying in.

"Levi are we going to leave them there the whole night?" I asks, standing beside him

"Let them be, eren would probably regret asking that question to shitty-glasses" He said, and i just nodded my head. Once i have arrived my room, i said Good night to levi as he respond a 'tch' before leaving.

"I wanna see the two titans hange had captured tommorrow "