•34•

With that, he quickly got be to what he was doing, this time with his fingers. He stuffed a finger in my entrance, pumping it back and forth. He did this with two fingers, three fingers..that i lost count.

I moaned and whimpered and made weird noises as he did his work on my entrance.

"L-levi...Mmmm..ohh..levi" I tugged his shirt. As he pumped his fingers in and out, finally he answered me.

"What is it princess?"

"L-let me...Ahh! Levi,ohh, let me do something too.." My response came out in a moan.

"Hmmm? You want to do something?for me? " As he said, then he pumped his fingers into me faster.

I nodded as i tried to keep my moans that would always come out. I looked down and realized i cummed, seeing the sticky stuff on levi's fingers.

"Well.. "He all of a sudden unbotton his shirt with one hand (how the-) and the other still was fingering my clit. His bare chest was in full view. Damn those abs, has he been working out all the time? Seeing his abs feels like i'm in a gate way to heaven.

He started to unzip his pants, and i eyed his erection.I smug smirked. This would be a fun night.😉😉😉😉😉

Okei to much winking emojis but AnYwAY..

"This will be fun daddy~" I seductively bite my lips and wetten my lips a bit.

I pull down his pants, revealing his black Hugo Boss boxers (ohh levi).  To be a tease, i gave him a shaft squeeze which gained a groan from levi.

I slowly pulled down bis boxer off, revealing his manhood.I smiled seeing his little erection revealed. I took it into my hands, rubbing it, squeezing. It was levi's turn to moan and grunt, his groans leading up to some funny facial expression.

I keep on doing that until levi was grunted out, "Princess , i think you done enough" he breathe out.

I still kept on doing it until he took my hands away. And pinned me into the bed sheet, as he smirked.

"Get ready, like i told you you'll be needin' a wheelchair tommorrow cuz, i'm gonna take you for a sweet ride."

(holly butter cream and hunny, that was the cheesiest thing! I think i add to much cheese.)

He then again bring me up to the headboard of the bed, and his d*ck entered my entrance. And don't worry, they provented a condom which i don't know if is exist back then.

I gasped, suprised by the sudden thrust into me. His thrust were powerful , causing me to moan , squeal , and whimper more. Levi let out heavy groans as he push himself into me more adding more pressure into it. Placing his head into my neck feeling his hot breathe on my s/c(skin color) neck.

As he thrusted, he left more love bite on my neck. The heavy thrusting caused both of us to become moaning mess. He was pounding against my clit, pounding hard.

"Levi! I'm gonna cum!" I moan as my nails dig on his back,levi groaned.

"Let's cum together Princess..mmm" Levi said as i waited for him. His thrust was getting sloppy as he was getting to his high.

I let out my last moan and finally we both cummed together as he slid himself out of me, breathing heavily.

"Damn Princess .."He breathe out.Falling onto his back of the bed.  I sat up straight, also breathing heavily.

That was our first time having sex together and i left dumbfounded.

"You had me the best time of my life shorty" I giggled softly at his tired figured beside me.