•26•

※ __________Wall Sina ___________※

"I still can't believe you that i have to dressed up like Eren.. I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!" Jean complained.

Back in the wall rose, I set up a planned that jean have to act up like eren so the military police wouldn't recognized the different of those two. To begin with, Jean is really does look like eren but different height only. At first they didn't both agree on behalf of my plan since jean doesn't want to pretend eren and eren wouldn't allow Jean to acted like him since from the beginning they both hated each other to say the less.

After many hours convinsing those two, they finally agreed since they don't have any choice. And now here we are, I tried not to laughed at jean hilarious fake hair, but i just couldn't help it, so i burshed into laugher.

"Y/N! Stop laughing you're making me embarrassed!"

"Gomen it's just that the wig really does suit you..pfff" I giggled as i hold my stomach.

Levi and Erwin were staring at us and shake their head at our childish behavior.I slowly wipe away my tears of joy and breathe in and out, bringing back my normal breathing.

"To be truthful, Why did you choose me out of all our friends? Am i the only option or am i too attractive for you that you can't even resist?" Jean smug smirked

Levi was ready to attack him anytime soon but i immediately interrupt them and knock jean's mind set.

"First, Our friends doesn't have the same color hair as eren except you since we can easily covered up your original hair. Second, You and Eren do look alike so with this in mind my plan easily work out just because it hard to identify which is jean and which is Eren. Third, You're the only option that is available because none of them fit eren's like. And lastly, No.. I didn't choose you because your attractive or not, because i don't have intention on taking interest on you" I Snap.

Jean sat there frozen as he turn away avoiding my gaze, feeling quite embarrassed just now infront of his two commander and Captain watching me roasting jean.

"That's a good one Y/N, now i understand why both levi and you are match" Erwin commented and chuckled .

×××××××××××××××

After an hour later we have Finally arrived the wall sina. Once the military Police saw us coming they automatically opened the gates as they let us in. I glance at my side , watching the new members of the military police lining on the side road.

Since i quite recognized some military police and some aren't. I watch each and everyone of them, hoping to find Annie along with them.

"Oi ,that brat is probably with those three airheads by now so stop looking" Levi said

"maybe your right..Oh right! Father wanted to see us later after this, but i don't know if you want to tag along Conmander Erwin" I shyly asked for his permission.

"No problem Y/N, We are pleased to meet the king" Erwin smiled. I never seen an man smile so beautifully.

I Happily smiled at Erwin's polite respond to my suggestion.Then Levi secretly hold my hand and interwined them, while my poor cheeks keep turning red whenever he does showing his love affection. I tilted my head at him and a question expression Written over my face.

"Making sure that this horse face doesn't steal you away"Levi muttered under his breathe.

I was confused by his words as i turn my gaze to jean who levi was looking at, He was staring at me unoticing that he doesn't realized what he was doing. Then that snapped him from his day dreaming and shook his head rapidly.