•35•

"Guys! The caben is still dusty, jean hurry up and clean-"

"Ha! You wish, I ain't gonna do that you do it suidical bastard "

"SHUT UP HORSE FACE!"

"WHA'T DID YOU SAY"

I shake my head at those two airheads  bickering for an hour now. I place down the old box, walking straight to them, pulling their ears as they winced in pain.

"If you don't stop this commotion i'll throw you out in the window, would you like that?" I threaten as they stared at me with fear.

"No" Both said simultaneously.

"Then finish what i've told you to do" I said before releasing my grip, touching their now red ears.

The two walked away from me, pushing each other on their way out had me sighed. I look like a mother taking care of her 7 children's, mostly jean and eren.

" Hahha you make a pretty good mother in the future,Y/n-san " Historia giggled

I immediately snap my gaze at her with wide eyes " Wha- why do you think of that?" I asked rising my eyebrow.

She place her hand on her chin and think. "Might be because you handle us pretty well, taking care of us, and train us too" She listed on her mind.

Suddenly sasha brought a box of tomato and heavily place it on the kitchen table, taking it out one by one.

"She's right Y/n-san, Also Captain levi is going to be a great father too... well in the future that might be" Sasha said in all honest truth.

Now i think of it, what will happened if levi and I got married in the near future. I know one thing for sure his not the type who want to rule the walls and serve people. And maybe having kids too, Gwahh what am i thinking!?

Let's not worried about the future, for now let's focus on the present.

"W-whatever - Is Mikasa , connie, and Armin come back from getting some woods?" I tried to change the subject.

Right before that, Three teenagers came walking in the room, carring woods on their back.

"I didn't expect you came back fast, you were out for like 5 minutes" I said suprised

"There are alot of woods laying on the ground so we pick them up" Connie said.

Then we heard eren and jean came back from cleaning the remained rooms and caben. If your wondering about akio, his guarding outside the house incase someone's tresspassing our territory.

"Say eren, hange told me that they're going to go under experimenting your titan powers later when levi's arrived" Then he nodded. I cut the vegetables and potatos, sliding it and drop on the heated pot.

I used to cook alot in the castle whenever our chef is on vacation or off duty.Back then I begged our chef to teach me some basic cooking and baking without father noticing. Then after practicing i finally learned how to do it on my own. quite Fun don't you think?

"Wow~ Your highness, I didn't know you can cook" Armin was impressed, All of them surround me and smell the delicious homemade soup.

The recipe is quite unique cause vegetable mixed with potato and add some flavor into it. At first you think is disgusting or not tasty but when you actually try it, it's really yummy.

Then after i'm done cooking, they began to take a sip and later that they finish the whole thing.

Huh, i guess all the cleaning made them hungry.