•36•(edited)

Warning: long chapter, contains violence fights , bloods, rivals, killing.

14 hours pass and it's already morning. Levi planned out yesterday before we're heading inside trost district. This time, Historia and jean have to act Eren and I, which is weird cause historia doesn't resemble my feature. Fortunately for them, Sasha packed two wigs it has the same length and the same hair color, handling over to historia and jean.

The moment jean put up his fake wig, i burshed into laughter.

"Shut up Y/n! Geez, do i have to pretend eren again" Jean exclaimed, muttered the last part.

"Yes , you have no choice but to deal with it, horse face" I grin. Jean rudely rolled his eyes and walked away joining side with connie.

Levi escort eren and I to the carriage with a shelter. I hop and sat down the opposite side of eren which technically i'm facing him. Levi immediately close the cloth sticking his head inside.

"Listen brats, don't open this cloth unleast kevin told you so" Levi whispered as we nodded our heads.

Then levi's gaze up towards mine, sending a serious aura.

"Oi don't be a stubborn and listen to them, got it? "He said, i heavily sighed knowing i'm not willing to listen to anyone. I'm not a baby anymore so they need to stop telling me to listen and not be a stubborn little shit.

"Fine" I mumbled. Pouting my lips.

Levi gently pull my head closer to him,  kiss on my forehead then down to my lips kissing me passionately that's filled with love.

We both pulled back, touching our forehead on each other. He let go as he closed the cloth, making the inside a little darker than usual. I hope he survived out there, and i hope i'll survived too.

Eventually the carriage started to move, leading us somewhere god only knows where it is. I heard eren deeply sighed under his breathe staring at a small hole infront of us.

"Hey eren" I called out. He turned his head after calling him.

"Yes Y/n-san?" He questioned.

I weakly let out a small smile and pat his shoulder, comforting.

"We'll be okay...trust me" I softly said assured . He blankly stared but he manage to give me his best smile.

××××

    __________••Levi's POV••___________

Right after Y/n left with eren, i heavily sighed once again, worrying that something might not go as it planned. I grab the hood, putting it in. The Six brats started to follow behind me, squeezing each other like they're glued.

"Don't walk too close to each other, we'll stick out, Eren and Y/n, walk normally too" I monotonely mentioned.

The place was a little crowed since they're holding up an event in the village.Not that i care.

"Why is there so many royal family flags around?" Connie curiously asked himself, looking around the place.

"Ah, isn't today the anniversary of the establishment of the government, it's that day every year when there's a special food distribution" Sasha briefly explained to connie as he clearly understood.

Then someone called out the crowed's attention, standing infront of the stage as they all gathered round. We stop for a short moment hearing what the military police have to say.

"From now, we'll start distributing the food, King L/N who has listened to the wretched situation of the trost district has released the royal family stockpile!" He Proudly exclaimed.