•18•

*Still flashback*

All of us are staring at eren with different emotion, the other's full of anger and suprise while Levi, Akio and I are blankly look at eren.

The levi's squad act quickly, pulling out their blades ready to attack eren. I slowly stand up as akio holding my wrist supporting my balance. Levi stood infront of them making a hold sign, telling them that don't harm eren.

The shock look on their faces, obeying levi's orders. The anger and ranged are still on them, grinding their teeth at eren while glaring intensively. Eren widen his eyes staring at them with nervous feeling inside him.

"Eren, are you okay?"I calmly asks slowly stepping close to his close fist was form.

"Y/N don't go near him! He might blast you away again!"Eld Grind as he warned

"Guys it's just eren, look at him" I point my index finger at eren who is struggle to get out.

Soon we suddenly heard a loud scream in the forest, The two persons ran towards our direction as they got closer,I finally familiar their faces.
Hange was screaming in joy seeing an actual close up titan body infront of her.

"Eren,What's the meaning of this?" Eld exclaimed

"Yes?"

"Why did you do it now without permission!Answer me!"Eld Demand yelling at eren

"Eld he didn't-"I got cut off by akio, he gently place his hand above my shoulder telling me to standstill, His eyes are telling me to 'let the olders talk' face with a sweet smile comes with.

I lower my head and sighed, Eren is like my younger brother to me. I'm scared that he might get killed by the levi's squad before the next operation in a few days.

The guys keep on questioning eren that he can't barely speak up and answer one of their's. They slowly went near eren to clarify what is he up to.

"Captain, please stay away from eren! That's to close!" petra said worriedly, then i silently make a 'tch' sound and roll my beautiful dear eyes at her 'how bout' you stay away sweetie' I thought.

Akio look down at my height after seeing me rolled my eyes at her, then he quietly chuckled.

"No, the one who should stay away is you guys, stand down"Levi snap, Both me and akio froze and share a quick glance at each other.

"Why!"petra asks

"it's my guts feeling" He respond nonchantly.

Now his sideing on eren, his fellow squad members stood still after they heard levi's words. Moreover, they keep on persuade eren to tell them why he did that.

I place my hand on my mouth and yawn before closing my eyes. This is getting boring as time pass now and they still on that damn topic. Their little fight got cut off by hange's screaming eren's name with joy.

"EREN!"

Hange shouted made me flinch a little;
She stop infront of his titan body, joint her hands together as she give eren a sparkly eyes.

"It's fine to touch that arm?"She pleadly asks.

Eren was hesitated for a moment and slightky nods his head, Hange slowly lean her hand forward as her index touched the hot evaporate were created.

"Ah!Hot!" She exclaimed

She jump high and land on the green grass as both her legs widely close to each other, Gripping onto her hands.

"It's super hot without the skin!"She exclaimed

Is she okay with this? Her hand was almost burn half way through