•32•

We walked side by side silently. None of us bother to start an conversation. Once we arrived his office he sat down on his chair as i sat on the opposite side.

"So..shorty what are we doing here?" I asked curiously

"Filling up the needed paper works and checking documents" He said pointing beside him a pile of paper works.

100 paper works!? How cruel is this people can be, i can only get up to 50.

" Enough talking and start to work brat" He monotonely said

Initially we spend an more than an hour here in his office filling the damn paper works. I mean does he ever get tired from doing this stuff all day? Getting a little bored I slowly bring up my head and secretly staring at levi's checking the other paper works.

He was facing side ways so half of his front body i can only see. His eyes were focusing on the paper as he didn't notice i was checking him out. NOT IN THE WEIRD WAY BUT STARING AT HIM  IN A HANDSOMENESS WAY!

(is that even a complement or an excuse?)

His feet are crossed as he cared the paper on his lap while his arms rest on the desk table.

(Either of it can do, just imagine he was facing sideward

(Either of it can do, just imagine he was facing sideward..Oh lord his so hawt on the second pic(+_+) )

My eyes trace down to his jawline then back to his eyes. Second thing i know that he was already looking at me made my eyes widen suprised.

Holy shit! He maybe think i'm a weirdo right now!

"Oi brat, why are you looking at me like that?" He coldly asked Shit..i think i made him mad

"U-uh nothing l-levi i was just...distracted" I f*cking stuttered while shaking my head

He rose his eyebrows and slightly smirked, he stood up from his chair and went towards me. He leaned forward as i back away avoiding his gaze. Then he gently touches my chin and made me facing him.

"Were you checking on me princess?" Levi whispered as His hot breathe touches my face.

Then i began to blush.