•25•

...........

How did they even- welp our identity has been exposed to them.

"Mind explaining Y/N and Akio?" Levi crossed his arms and stare at us.

The two of us glance at each other then back to them, sighed " Let's all go to the dining room".

Once we arrived their, Erwin immediately want to know why did I said those words earlier. All their eyes were on us, staring. I take a deep breathe and told them the whole story, starting from the beginning.

After many Minutes later they finally understand after explaining it to them. Hange and Eren mostly asked us a lot of question, like we are in an interview.

"Let me sum it all up, So the both of you were the son and daughter of the king in wall sina. The king didn't declare to his subjects or his people that he and the queen had a children, Because it will be a top topic for them to know.

So they hide you two from them for 17 years and here now joining the survey corps, Is that correct?" Erwin asked in assertion.

I nods my head " Yes sir. In fact, Father never told us why mother not wanting us to not let the world know we are their children. But he said it's our own safety for the future" I added.

"Sorry were hiding it from you guys, we shouldn't have told you sooner" Akio lowered his tone and apologized.

Erwin shook his head and smile a little.

"We understand Akio, besides the king is making sure you life is safea and secured" Erwin smiled.

I turned to levi and wait for his reaction but he only show an simple blank expression like always.

"Still you should've told us earlier than that" He said

"I'm sorry we promised we will not kept secrets from you guys ever again" I promised as akio nodded his head agreed.

Levi turned his glance to me and heavily sighed, Then hange smashed her hand on the table grabbing our attention to her. Levi gave her the 'what the fuck is you're problem shitty-glasses' face.

"Sine were all here in one..Can levi and y/n share some of their secret too, right mike?" Hange grinned as mike slowly nod his head and smirked.

My eyes widen and signalling her to shut her mouth, The guys stare at hange confused look plastered on their faces and then they turn their heads at us.

"What secret y/n-san?" Armin asked

"Yah! spill the beans Captain!" Jean and Eren said unison.

"Come on y/n i also want to know what hange is refering to" Erwin joined the chaos

Hange and mike snickered far away from us as they try to hold their laughs together. I take a chance to look at levi if it's okay to tell them about us. He look back at me and simply nod his head.

I took a deep breathe and curse myself.

'They better not start to teasing us or i will jump out in this room heading towards the window and kill myself out of embarrassed' I thought

"I and levi are dating" I said out loud ain't gonna repeat myself.

We waited for their reaction, suddenly they start to squil out of nowhere- wait did i saw Akio fainted?Nevermind.

"Congrats!"

"Is this happening? Am i dreaming?"

"They're made for one another!"