•7•

~One week later~

After that night, i can't get enough sleep just to think how's eren gonna survive this pain he will have soon to recieve. I'm currently at the large dining room, and it's also midnight then i heard a door crack open.

"hey it's already midnight , aren't you gonna sleep?" Akio asks, he close the door behind him sliding a chair out and sit down as he lean back.

"No i can't sleep well..a lot of things in my mind right now" I sigh as akio nods.

"Rumors says that the wall sina interior know eren the human-titan is now our humanity's ally.And maybe for wall rose interior they think we can take back wall maria with eren's power" he explain.

I grab my cup and stare at my water  "The thing is, shorty Captain and commander erwin have already settle eren's fate after the trial court end, that shorty is really don't trust eren" I said, as i drank my water evenly and place it at the table

"Bet that father knows about this, do you think he might attend tommorrow?" he asked

"hmm.. I doubt it, dad is busy doing his work inside the wall sina. But i think supreme commander is handling it tommorrow " I replied.

Akio just understandly nodded his head as he stand up from his sit "come on let's go to bed, i don't want you to have your insomia coming back again" He giggled. I roll my eyes at him, his to much a caring brother i ever had, once we arrive at our own room; We say 'goodnight' at each other and eventually went inside our own room.

×××××××

Today, today is finally happening, all the military police is now outside waiting for the high commander of all corps will have arrived soon

"Before that, us , military police, will get rid of eren yeager" One of them said. I was eardropping them and listen to their conversation, they can't just rid of eren just like that, levi and erwin have already made a plan for later.

Soon we heard the carriage and the sound of the hourses approaching this direction, two carriage technically. Must wondering why i'm here with the rest of the military police is that, levi pick me to guide commander supreme and to essort him to the trial court room.

That guy really have to give me a boring task escorting commander here and even go get eren later with some survey corps, while for akio his is freeily talking to the training corps, and he didn't give him any work, lucky a**hole.

once commander got down from his carriage, we did our salute sign as they make way for him. I stood next beside him as we walk inside the trial court.

As we are walking the hallway, he then stop his track " Asahi, you can go ahead, i have something to talk about with miss l/n here" He command asahi, as asahi nods bowing his hesd at us before walking away

"y/n, how's your father doing?" He asks, facing his head to my direction

I shrug my shoulders " His maybe fine on his own, he told me before joining the survey corps he want to see you" I mentioned. As that we continue on walking but in a slow casual walk

"I see, it's been 4 years i last had visited him ever since your mother died" He said. everything change since mother died, akio and we change our last name to a different one,we don't want to reveal our identity yet. A common name exactly, but our first name is were still using cause nobody know were exist in the l/n royal family.

"Now y/n, a little birdy told me that your friend with this titan.. is that correct?" he asks, as both of his hand are on his back

My eyes wide open, how did he know?

"y-yes uncle, in my suggestion if you willing to accept, please let Erwin and  levi speak and offer their suggestion later at the trial court" I suggested

He place his right hand on his chin tapping his jaw-line, rethinking what you suggested

"okay let us see later, you can go now y/n i can walk there by myself" he said shooing me away, what am i some kind of a dog

"but levi is gonna-" He cut me off

"He won't if he ask, just tell him that i say so" He said before walking away

"Arigatou Ojisan!" I yelled. Then i ran quickly to where the dugeon is at, as i have arrived i saw a tall girl lean against the bar asking questions to eren.

"Uhmm who are you?" I ask crossing my arms near my chest. She look away from the eren and stare at me instead. She has this tall height compare to me who is one inch small, brown hair, messy ponytail, and she's wearing a glasses.

"Hi i'm hange Zoe! Squad leader, and thjs guy beside me is also a squad leader mike zacharious. right now i'm taking eren here to you already know. But first eren you have to wear this" She take out something from her pocket and it seems to be a handcuff

The guy beside her opened the cell and take eren out, hange handcuffs erens wrist as the military police guard him. We all went out from the dungeon as we heading to the trial court.

There's a long silent atmosphere build up around us then hange spoke"Say, you didn't told me your name, sweetie" she said. I look at her and smile.

"I'm y/n l/n, a new member of the survey corps" I genuinely smile at her, then she randomly cup my cheeks and squish my beloved cheeks, the boys stare at us with wide eyes watching hange being all touchy suddenly.

"YOUR SO KAWAII! HOW CAN YOU BE THIS ADORABLE AND PRETTY AT THE SAME TIME!" She exclaimed still squishing my cheeks

"Hange, i think your hurting her cheeks" The guy told her. Hange immediately let go my cheeks and keep bowing repeatedly apologizing her mistake. I eventually, forgive her because she is our squad leader and i can't help to think she is very funny and fun to be with.

After the walk, we already have arrived at the trial court, eren stare at the door as hange step forward and the military police automatically opened it.

The military police forcely push eren to get him in,I watch him struggling to get out from their grip " wha- Y/N!" Eren yelled. As i was about to step forward, hange hold my shoulder making me turn my gaze

"Don't worry y/n~he'll be alright.. Come on let's meet up with Erwin" She grin before letting her hand go. We walk to the other side to get to Erwin and the others, I see eren was place in a long pole in the middle.

I deeply sigh and said " This is going to be a long day for us"