•20•

*Earlier before the female titan was escape*

××××××××××

Previously, Eld is now incharge of us just for now, As for levi he is with erwin handling over the female titan back in the forest. Soon, we tied our horses around the little tree's, sitting down on tree branches, at least i can swing my legs.

But i had to make sure if there's any titans but good thing there is none.

Finally, my butt is hurting from all the running for minutes now. Gunther approach me as his both hands on his hips.

"I see a little girl here is very exhausted" Gunther joked

"How can i not be exhausted from all the running inside the forest" I playfully roll my eyes, Gunther chuckled at my silly complains, ruffle my hair.

"So that means, it has been that right from the start, right? It's reasonable that they didn't tell us, new recruits. But even the seniors that has been in the survey corps for along time is.." Oluo interrupt eren's mid-sentence

"You're noisy" Oluo complained, crossing his arms.

"Are you telling us that we're not trusted by the commander and the captain?" Petra exclaimed

I deeply sighed at their tiny arguements again. Is not like they are fighting in combat but they're fighting in typical arguement. Gunther and Eld crossed their arms at them, as Eld shoke his head.

Then i cut their small argument and lecture eren.

"It doesn't matter if your new recruits or comrades eren, strategy, perceptive and intellectually brave is highly needed for this task. I know our friends aren't used to this and they are unexperienced unlike our seniors here; you getting what i mean, eren?" I asked

Eren slowly nodded his head as he did understand what i was saying.

"No, it's as eren said" Eld agreed, i look at him confused.

"Huh?" Oluo said

"I think there is a reason why the commander don't trust us that easily" Eld said in a serious tone

"What kind of reason?"Gunther asked

Our attention was on Eld, carefully listening to every word he was saying as he was stating a fact.

"There's only one reason why we can't trust our own allies, A Human that can turn into titans, or a spy that's working with them, is inside the corps" Eld assured

Our eyes wide opened and looking rather shock or should i say suprise at Eld certain conclusion. The idea of Eld's conclusion is the same as my conclusion but that was earlier than that.

If a spy was inside this corps, he/she is must be the enemy's allies. Concurrently, I've been watching the new recruits before the offical expedition outside the walls; No one is looking suspecious to me or i haven't observed them that clearly.

"A spy huh" I murmured

"There's actually one?" Gunther asked

"At the very least, the commander is very sure about that most probably, the one who sre notified about this operation are the soldiers that has surviced since 5 years ago"  Eld confirmed

I stand up dusting the dirt on my pants, leaning against the tall tree, crossing my arms as i keep on listening to Eld and Gunther conversation. Meanwhile Petra is looking around the area,secured our surrounding.

"To sum up, The female titan was inform that eren is on the right flank or the safetest formation earlier before it turn into a titan. Therefore, one of the comrades had to be a certain spy" I added up to Eld's sentence.