•41•

(Still on the previously)

( Warning: this contains another smut part, if your uncomfortable you can skip the smut part🔞🍋)

__••Smut••__

His lips traveled lower and found their way to your neck and lightly sucked on them. You gasp a little at the feeling and he could feel your breath getting heavier.

He like it.

He liked the way your hands gripped his back whenever he applied more pressure and how something as small as neck kisses could make you feel good.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked, frowning as he brought his head back up.

"I don't want them to see their queen having a hickey, they will get suspicious" He answered.

Levi went down between you legs, a curved lips turn into a smirk. He went up again, Levi close the distance between you two with another kiss and lightly pushed you forward on to the bed, laying on your back.

Up until now, he didn't know how much they wanted this to happen again since they barely got time for each other, so he wasted no time.

The bulge in his pants was becoming more obvious, So you unbuckled his belt while still continuing to kiss him.

He quickly took off his blazer navy green coat, throwing somewhere in the room.

"Someone's a little bit inpatient" He smirked at you as the belt fully became undone.

He leaned back down to kiss your neck, grinding himself into you wanting you to feel every part of his body.

his hand slowly undid the buttons of your white long dress, and then your dark purple panties. before you knew it every clothing on your body came off.

there was a hunger look in his eyes and look you've never seen before.

You grab his silver shirt underneath, taking off his shirt. His muscles and abs so define, eventhough you two have already done It.
You couldn't help but to spend the whole day looking at them.

Your body drove him crazy he couldn't keep his mouth off of it. He took his time kissing every inch of your skin, leaving a few small hickey's below your breast.

It's not really that revealing so it's fine by you and him.

His fingers found in self at your entrance, and then he's stuck one into you. the feeling was painful at first yet you crave more. Doing it for the second time feels painful yet very warm feeling inside of you again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded, urging him to keep going.

His finger pumped in and out, occasionally curling upwards a few times to see you'd react. A small moan escaped your mouth unexpectedly and he needed to hear and see more of your cute expression.

Levi put a second finger in and continue his actions as he hovered over you. Making him the dominant, excite him even more, watching him take over control.

He leaned in to kiss you but you struggle to kiss him back in such a weak state. Loosing a mount of strength just now.

"Are you this tired now? We're just getting started baby" He chuckled darkly.

His erection was starting to get painful, but he wanted to help you get used to the feeling first.

You let out as little wine as he retreated his fingers, already missing the feeling of them inside you.