That's how they ended up like that. Jeongguk holding the violin artist in his hands, pinning him harshly while the other glaring him to death, struggling to release the hold and free himself.

Talking about the one in his hands, the man was wearing a white shirt, tucked under his blue pants, black hair messily spread around his forehead, mint green eyes soft yet intimidating. He was the same height as Jeongguk. A force drawing him towards the male. His fingers curling around the thin waist as he fetched words inside his head.

Before he could tell anything, the male tried to push him and Jeongguk stumbled because of the sudden action. His first instinct was to cage him in his arms and made him answer Jeongguk's every question. But the thing is, the mint green eyes are quite unfamiliar to him. Even though it does reminds him of someone. But the jet black hair, the unreadable expression, the strong glare - it was far away from him, from his fantasies. The male felt like a dear no one to him. A familiar stranger.

Jeongguk was about to open his mouth when a voice stopped him. A high-pitched one that almost felt like piercing his eardrums. When he registered what he just heard, he wanted to dig himself down. This- this wasn't he expecting. Well, it's Jeon Jeongguk's fate. We can't tell anything about it.

"What happened, V?

Who's this guy?"

Yeah. You heard it right. V? Who's V? Was Jimin referring to Jeongguk as V? No. That can't be. Then, who is ---

wait. Does that mean, the guy, the guy in front of him, who looks just like Kim Taehyung is V? That's not possible. To hell with it, that can't be possible. Even though there were slight changes from what photos he has seen, what he imagined of Kim Taehyung, the guy in front of him is not the perfect Doppelgänger of Taehyung.

Jeongguk wanted to laugh at that. He has never seen or talked to Kim Taehyung. The Taehyung he knows has died months ago. Didn't he just close the suicide case? Yes. Taehyung committed suicide by taking Ricin. Taehyung himself told him that. Then what new game is this? Whatever. This isn't funny anymore.

"I don't know Jae.

He just came out of nowhere and trapped me like this. Who the hell are you?"

Now it makes sense. The one named V isn't soft fluffball like Taehyung. His words are harsh, he curses, he isn't shy and awkward to talk to someone. His glare has powers, pursuing Jeongguk's every movement, his push was strong. He looks like Taehyung. Just the face. But he's not. He's not the Taehyung Jeongguk knows, Jeongguk read. V is very different from his Tae. They're not the same.

Well, one more thing. Jae? Now why the man he thought Jimin is referred to as Jae? The two pairs of eyes looking at him like they've seen some ghost. Like seriously? Shouldn't it be Jeongguk who has every right to feel like that, like he has seen ghosts? Then why are they playing with him like this?

"Hey, who are you? Get the f*ck away from him, man. What do you want?"

The man, Jae said. Jeongguk stood there blinking once, twice, and thrice. He is really seeing this, isn't he? Now he owes an answer. What should he say? Maybe something like I thought you both are the ghosts of someone I loved and his best friend. Jeongguk was losing everything. His patience, his sanity, his right mind.

"You're V? As in..."

Jeongguk tried his best not to stutter. His eyes are desperate. Voice cracking down. He patiently looked at both of them for an answer.

"V as in Vincenzio. Who are you? And why the hell are you questioning me?"

Okay. That's great. Should Jeongguk say hello? Like hello, Vincenzio, nice to meet you. That would be fun. To say Jeongguk was taken aback is true. The voice. The voice of Vincenzio is nothing like he imagined. All the time, Jeongguk thought Taehyung had a small high pitched voice. But this was something else. The voice felt like the ocean, smooth as silk and soft as velvet. It melting like hot chocolate as the words came out. Neither the voice is high pitched nor the person is Kim Taehyung.

"And you're...?"

Jeongguk asked looking at Jae. The said male raised an eyebrow at him, frowning at his words. Jeongguk felt the male is ready to punch him.

"What point of who are you and what are you doing didn't get to your coconut head? Huh?

Look, mister, I'm trying to be civil here. Just leave."

Civil huh? Jeongguk wanted to laugh at them and throw his police ID card at their face. But he stopped for sake of some reason. That totally does not include that these faces resemble someone he adores. Jeongguk stepped back and turned. Whatever going on, let it be. He will leave this haunted place as soon as he can. Enough of this.

"I mistook you as someone I know. I'm sorry. It's my fault. It's just... You... Both...look alike...a lot. "

Jeongguk explained to V. His voice was deep and desperate. The officer heard them sighing. He looked down and walked away to the dark hallway. For a moment, he thought he has Taehyung in his arms. But the truth has some other plans. V and Jae are not Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. But surprisingly, that doesn't hurt. In fact, no wounds hurting him now. None physical or mental. He moved on very well.

So,
Shall we welcome V as in Vincenzio, and Jae to Twilight Of Itaewon?

I hope I'm not letting you down. If you think this is not what you wanted to read, then...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

...

...

...

...

...

~...I'll leave the door open...~ *in tiny Taetae's voice*

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Twilight of Itaewon | Taekook ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें