He was dipped in thoughts when Jimin smacked his arms. He looked at the other. Jimin frowned and said.

"Let's go, Iron man. We will be late for our practice."

Jimin pushed him sliding his backpack and adjusting his cap on the head. Hobi joined the male and walked towards the door. Jeongguk's aware that Jimin and Hobi were dance majors. Then why are they calling him too?

The most important thing Jeongguk found out is he was living the life he once wished to have. Not only GangBangtan, not only having great friends, not only being goofy and careless. But he was living the dreams that were a fantasy for him; next to impossible.

The male remembered how he loved dancing. He was a keen learner. Dance was his passion. But things changed and time played a real game, Jeongguk left that passion for something else. He blinked twice as standing up, humming a song to himself.

"...I wanna dance
The music's got me going
Ain't nothing that can stop how we move, yeah
Let's break our plans
And live just like we're golden
And roll in like we're dancing fools..."

He didn't know from where he got it. But smiling wide, Jeongguk followed Jimin, swaying his hips slowly. He stole a glance from Taehyung before fading into the hallways.  Taehyung returned the gaze with a soft smile. If it's true, then the bond between him and Taehyung was a lot different, stronger, and something more. Jeongguk oh so badly loved this. The time, the fate, and the game.

The dance was fun. He knows if he gets a chance he will rock the stage. And the passion you bury deep is a fire, it only intensifies from time to time. Jeongguk enjoyed dancing very much. There's no one to stop him from doing what his heart wanted. No one will lock him in his room and make him pledge to not dance again. It's his time.

The evening was cool. After classes and practices, they gathered at 221, eating snacks and having a sleepover. Jeongguk never did that stuff. And he was so excited. They picked a movie and of course after a lot of bickering with Jimin and him over choosing Iron man and Frozen, Namjoon picked Train to Busan. Great.

They sat in silence as the movie started. Jimin was on the left of Taehyung and Jeongguk was on the right. Jin and Hobi settled on the other couch, cuddling and being cozy. Namjoon was opposite to them. The movie was going well until Taehyung was a bit sleepy and moved to Jeongguk's side. The said male glanced to see Jimin cuddling with Taehyung. He sat silent and concentrated on the zombies. That was better.

When it was half time, Jin stood up to refill the snacks and popcorn. They stretched a bit. Taehyung snuggled to Jeongguk's biceps and the younger felt his body burning like fire. He wanted to Push the male but his heart was chanting something else. It was silently telling him to relax a bit and move closer so that Taehyung can lean on him. So he did that.

"You're so warm, Kookie..."

Taehyung said. His smooth voice caressing the goosebumps of Jeongguk's heart. The younger felt he will faint right now when Taehyung put his head on the crook of his neck, nuzzling to him. Hot breath fanning on his neck and Jeongguk held his soul and sanity in his hands. Right, sleepy Taehyung is clingy and cuddly.

The movie ended and credits rolling down. Hobi opened his eyes, peeked through his boyfriend's shoulder, and checked if there are any zombies around. Namjoon laughed at the male. Dimple. Jeongguk noticed it. He was staring so long at all of them and their happiness and forgot Taehyung cuddling to him.  Jimin nudged him and Jeongguk came out of trance.

"Do you want me to carry him to bed?"

Jimin whispered, not to wake up Taehyung. Jeongguk was about to say something, but Jin cut him off.