27. Guilty Pleasure

Start from the beginning

He remembered Yoongi's words. Maybe he was letting Taehyung make him weak. And it was toxic. He has a life out of this case. A fiance to live with and a lot more. Jeongguk should've realized it way before now. But good things take time.

Gulping down a glass of water and whatever he just read, Jeongguk tried to concentrate on the diary. Completely avoiding the photo cards boring holes in his fragile and tired body, Jeongguk flipped the pages. About thirty pages to go. Then, that's it. He will end up with everything or nothing.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yoongi hyung...
Thanks for supporting me and trusting me. I owe you a lot for guiding me through the right path. I will always remember your words. And please come back whenever you're free. I will miss you so so much... Thank you, I love you...

And when next time I will say this to you, please say it back or I'm gonna hug you tight to eternity... Hehe...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jinnie hyung made Ramen for me. It was so delicious. His cafe was going very well. It's been days since we met together. And yesterday was fun. We forgot all our work and pressures and just enjoyed the time we were together. It's so relaxing and loving.

Beakhyun called me. We never had this brother-brother heart-to-heart talk. But today we had. It turns out he was dating one of his blind dates. And he's happy now. He asked about me. Well, I'm happy too.

I told him about my life here. He hummed at everything and just said to take care. Like yeah. He never tells me something like that. What just happened. ? Anyways... We talked about... Mom...

Baek said he heard she's happy with another man and living abroad. It was a long time ago when we used to miss her. Since we have Dad for everything, we kind of don't miss her now. I felt bad for our little sis. She might be missing her. Well, we all choose our happiness at some point in life. That's what our mom did. I hope she's actually happy there.

Nothing much. I cuddled with Jiminie because of the nightmares haunting me the past few days. Everything is good when I'm in his arms.

Well, gotta go...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I just realized that this midget is friends with the Park Bogum!!??!!

Best friend card, soulmate card, alien card, partner card every freakin card is revoked. We're not friends anymore, Park baby mochi ass Diminie Jimim the midget Jimin.

Dude like for real?
You know how much I loooovvvveee Park Bogum? He's handsome, he's tall, he's good-looking, he's a great actor, and he has a nice voice. And this Jimim doesn't even think there's a need to tell me that he and Bogumie hyung is high school friends? Oh my God...

Bogum is like my all-time crush. Or maybe you can tell he's the reason why I'm even gay... Ugh. Jimin finally blurted it out but I'm gonna spam his inbox now. You wait here, Soulmate. I'm gonna use all our cards to make him talk to me... Hehe...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

There goes Jeongguk's heart pause and eyes rolling in annoyance. Like Jimin wasn't enough, and now this guy. Jeongguk has seen Park Bogum in dramas and TV Programs. As Taehyung said, he's all of that. Wait, does that mean he sent messages to Bogum? Were they know each other? Were they together? No. No freakin' way. Jeongguk chanted inside his head.

Pulling his hair in frustration, Jeongguk got up from the bed and walked towards the balcony. He settled in the bean bag and enjoyed the night in the dark. Why? Why does he feel like this? Jealous, frustrated, and mad.

It was Taehyung's life. He didn't even know Jeongguk was existing. He will never know. Kim Taehyung is a closed chapter. But Jeongguk feels bad for not even being a line in that story.

It somewhere hurts him that Taehyung will never know how Jeongguk cares for him, how he loves the company of the boy, and how Jeongguk feels a pull towards him. Why does this have to happen with him?

Wasn't he living a great life out there? Why out of the blue his life became complicated? It's funny, how it's all turn back to Taehyung and Jeongguk even doesn't want to blame the boy for all of this. Guilty pleasures are meant to keep up, not to be blamed or stop.

About twenty more pages with the dear diary?! Excited or scared? 

See ya...

~AnecdotesOfABroken