Initially when i was about to inject him, he lift up his hand almost like he refused to used the titan power on him. I frozed in suprise regardless on what just happened. I stared at Erwin shocked and confused plastered on my face.

"Erwin?" I softly called.

"Teacher.. How could you know there's no one outside the walls, how did they check it?" Erwin mumbled.

Those were his finally words, his eyes were slightly opened as he breathe one last time. My eyes shaked as i keep staring at Erwin, Who's A good friend to me that will always be my best bud. Nevertheless, One of the greatest soldier and a commander of the corps.

Then Subsequently all the memorable words Flooded in my head as Kenny, Armin, Erwin and My word flashing back in my head. Eventually i made my finally decision, hoping i won't regret it sooner or later.

                  __•• Y/N 's POV••__

We waited for levi to return here safely after he used the serum to Erwin. Subsequently a titan form was seen from not a far, levi rash through here panting. Our eyes fixed at who's that blonde boy who's ready to eat bertholt, he has a long short hair though then i immediately recognized who it was.

Armin?

Armin? Why did he use it on armin? I thought his going to use it for Erwin?

Then my thoughts got snapped by bertholt loud ass yell, screaming. He was struggling to get out from armin's grip but it's to late, he was already been captured.

"Everyone! Please save me!" He shouted.

We just watched him got eaten by Armin's Titan in order to de-transformed back into a human again, which means he Inherited bertholt's colossal Titan. Armin ate him whole, numching his food as they watched him carefully.

On the other hand, we looked down at Erwin peacefully sleeping in his state.

"Captain, why?" Floched questioned.

"Can you forgive him? He had no other choice but to become the devil and the one who wished for that. Moreover, he was finally released from this hell and we tried to call him back to this hell. But, it's time to let him rest" Levi calmly said.

I began to shred in tears once again, sobbing and whimpering in my hood covering my face. It's my turn to cry for the lost of Erwin, his the best and the greatest friend i could ever had. I can't accept the fact his gone from this world, on the other hand, i'm also happy his free from the hell.

In this in mind he won't go all Anxious and Exhausted from dealing Titan's again or planning for the expedition. Floch gently patted my back to calm me down, as he hand me his Handkerchief.

"Erwin,about my promise to kill the Beast Titan seems like i need to push it back for later" Levi promised.

Hange gradually lift Erwin's eyes as she heavily sighed "He's already dead" She mentioned.

My eyes immediately avoided him looking away from them as another tear slid down my cheeks. Levi slightly widen his eyes, trying to hold  himself proventing from crying as he only gave him a sad eyes.

"Is that so? In that case, i'll see you in the afterlife..My friend" Levi sincerely plastered a small smile.

I plastered a small smile at levi touching words, if Erwin was still be alive he'll be so happy to hear it from his old friend. Floch and Hange took Erwin away as they hide him in a Safest place in the walls. Levi Instructed his comrades to take the injured soldier on top of the wall, as levi and I search for anything that is left behind or searching for the enemy's trace.