🙂

Tasia Hills 👆🏾🍫
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tasia POV
It was 7:00PM and I haven't heard from Mara yet which making me worry. I heard somebody scream in the hallway so I got up.

I can't believe my eyes deceiving me. Mara is in the hallway beating this boy up, stomping him.

I ran to where she was "Mara stop come on" I said pulling her into the room. She better have a good ass reason why she do that.

"What he should've never touched my titties" she said. Well that's a good reason

I went to see if he was still on the ground and he was groaning, I ran out and kicked him right in the dick "don't ever touch my bestie again. Got it?" I said running back in the room.

"Hell you should've jumped in and got some in" she said. Naw I'm good I'm not the fighting type like she is.

She a gangsta, I'm not but that don't mean I won't slime you out but for real though, how she mange to get that big ass boy down.
-
-
The next morning I woke up around 6:00. I don't like this dorm room shit cause it don't feel right.

"Tymara you want to live together like in the same apartment or some" I said. I didn't know if she wanted to so I just ask.

"Hell yeah. Let's get the fuck up outta here"
She said. I have to do that after all my classes cause she said she had to work.

People hiring that fast ?
-
-
Tymara POV
So I'm sitting in class just listening to the teacher and shut when I seen a paper ball flew pass me.

I ignored it cause maybe it ain't tryna hit me.

Then another came and hit me in the head so I turned around to see who did it but nobody looked suspicious.

I pulled out my phone pretending like I was doing some in the camera then I seen the person balling up paper.

I turned around that's when it hit me in the face, I got up calm and collective. Soon as I got closer I started throwing hands.

"Ms.Tales stop that right now" he said but Ian hearing that shit, I was still throwing hand.

The dude grabbed me so I kneed him in his dick. "Throw. some. else. at. me. bitch." I started between my punches.

Somebody had grabbed me but I broke lose and started stomping his head in on the ground.

"Security get her" the man said. They grabbed me up taking me out. Man I don't know why I came here to college anyway.

Ian doing this shit bruh. They took me to my dorm room telling me to stay right here Yeah ight, if they think ima stay here they crazy.

I was packing up my stuff cuz Ian finna do this shit. "Get in there now" some white lady came screaming in tasia face.

I could see tasia want to hit her so bad.

"What you did" I asked.

"Two girl keep fucking with me calling me skinny and putting they hands on me pushing me round so I beat both they ass" she said.

She couldn't yell in my face like that. "I got enough money too get a apartment" I said.

"Shih I do too let's get the fuck up out of here" she said.

Damn second day of college and shit had to go like this, college ain't meant for some people so don't judge.

We packed up all our shit and left.

So I can change my schedule so I can work during the morning til the afternoon. "I was thinking about strippin" tasia said.

"Bitch what you gone be shaking bones of dust" I said laughing. She ain't got no ass, well maybe a little so it can giggle but girl.

"Don't do me I got a little ass that can move just ask Andre" she said. I started to lunch her ass off that wheel and crash this hoe.

Andre is my oldest brother but I don't know where he at but she talm bout some that happen long time ago.

"Yeah whatever. The address right here" I said. We got to the complex, it was neat and everything.

Hope the insides too. We got out going to meet the landlord. "Your mr.penny" I asked.

He turned around and oh my gosh he was so fine "Bitch say some, we're looking for any apartment available" tasia said.

"Well good thing you called cause I have one more available. It's a two bedroom two and a half bath" he said going on but I want hear the price.

"Price?" I asked.

"$550" he said. Deal !!!

"Okay I'll have everything ready for you tomorrow at 12:00 so be here and you can move in" he said.

I gave him the little money I had in my pocket which was the right amount.

Damn where we gone stay until tomorrow. "I have $200 in my pocket" tasia said. Hotel it is then but I'm thinking real heavy on this stripping thing cause that's the easiest way to get money and stack up.

I'll think about cause I don't want no dirty dried up dick ass nigga looking at me but I need to stack up that bag though.

"Tasia drop me off at work and you can take my car but don't crash it motherfucka" I said.

She can't drive for real.
-
-
Chase POV
I found a new job at footlocker in the mall and I'm finna go in right right now to get my shirt and start working.

I parked the car going inside.

"chase your shirt in the back. You can change into it and start working" he said. I went to the back and got my shirt.

I started changing my shirt when a girl walked in on me "do you umm mind if I change my shirt" she said.

"I do it's another room right there" I said.

"Boy stop acting like little boy, you seen titties before" she said changing. She had a sports bra on which didn't show nun really but she is pretty though.

I caught her staring at me but Ian got time fa that. I walked up and seen motherfuckas lined up.

Like I just got here two minutes ago and motherfucka ready to buy shoes already. I went to back to get the girl "come work the register cause bitches lined up to get shoes" I said.

She laughed but Ian see nun funny. I started asking people what size they need going to the back and getting them.

I thought it would be hard but it ain't. East money
-
-
Tasia POV
I just got a us a hotel room but can y'all believe these motherfuckas tried to rip me off talking about some 450

I asked for two room for 250 they had this bitch talm bout 450. She was finna kicked from over the counter pulling that one.

I grabbed our cards to see the hotel cause motherfucka fucking be having shit creepy crawly in they shit.

"Ahhh get out" I walked into the wrong room. Them people was fucking and she was hanging off the bed.

Sheeeesh !! Get it how you get it but that's nun of my business.

I walked into the first room and I'll be damn if I stay in this one. What the duck is this magic city, "sorry" they ran out.

Over here fucking in my room and don't they work here, changing the beds and shit but got the nerves.

I walked in the second room and it was perfect. I guess me and her got to share a room.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Any comments ? Don't forget to vote and share my book plzzz 🙏🏾💛