Chapter 20

Nanaya's arm had been broken. Fortunately, the power of Phen-X was effective, even for serious injuries. He had given the young man a small vial containing his blood. Swallowing a drop every twenty-four hours for two weeks gave him a bone that was completely repaired as if he had never been injured. He retained some of the pain, however, until the end of the treatment.

On the day he left for summer camp, Phen-X had boarded one of the buses carrying Aitori's students and sat next to the one he already called "his favorite student." He made sure to take a large supply of vials already filled with his blood. He didn't want to run out and be forced to kiss badly injured students.

"Starlight is drinking your blood too?" Nanaya suddenly launched during the trip.

"Why this question ?"

"I saw him on TV when he fought my father. His arm, his leg and even some of his organs... his entire right side was completely pulverized, right? And yet, he is the director of Saurity and he seems to be doing very well."

"...Yes. I take care of him constantly. But unlike your arm, his wound is fatal. His treatment is therefore for life. That's why I became a nurse at S.D.A., to continue treating him. You know, we did our classes together. He's my best friend."

"... you are Henmi Teiji. Right ?"

"...It's me."

"What did you do to my father?"

"It's a long story. A little complicated. And above all a misunderstanding. I don't think you want to hear it."

"Why ?"

"Hm... you wouldn't understand half of that, in my opinion. Hey, look. We are almost there."

Nanaya peeked out the window and shuddered when he saw the vast expanse of water on the horizon. He instinctively moved away from the glass.

"No one will force you to go for a swim." Teiji reassured him, rubbing his head affectionately. "You do not have to worry."

Nanaya nodded silently. The nurse's presence was as reassuring as Thoki's. Nanaya dozed for the little road remaining.

The many buses that transported all the students and teachers of the S.D.A. finally arrived at their destination shortly before dinner time. Everyone retrieved their suitcase for the month from the hold before heading to the hall of the building. The hotel workers seemed a little nervous about so many young people all at once. Starlight spoke with the manager of the resort for a few seconds, was given a chair to climb into, and demanded silence.

"Good." He threw loudly enough for all the students to hear. "We booked the entire hotel. Each of you will therefore have their own room, including each teacher. I would ask you, of course, to honor the S.D.A. by behaving in an exemplary manner, otherwise I would be obliged to shorten our stay. Rooms will not be allocated based on your school or class. Just take turns at the reception to collect your magnetic card. One person per room. The teachers will take turns at night to make sure everyone stays in their place. Since we are on vacation, we have seen fit to extend the curfew time to eleven o'clock. Do not rejoice too quickly, however, and try to be reasonable all the same. You will be able to collect your card and drop your belongings in your room, before heading to the hotel restaurant where dinner is ready to be served. "

He finally got off his perch and walked first to the receptionist who handed him a small card. He gave Shadow a discreet sign to indicate their room.

The students began to form a row more or less calmly to recover theirs. They dispersed among groups of friends rather than classes. Kenji slipped over to Mineko, Rena and Nanaya. He noticed that Kotaro had quietly done the same, the twins behind him as if to blame them for being in that position. Their eyes met and Kenji could almost read an entire threatening letter there. He smirked and decided to play with him a bit. He landed between Nanaya and Mineko, putting his arm around the young man's shoulders. The two girls didn't seem to blame him, just joking with him, but he was amused to see Kotaro's angry face out of the corner of his eye, just behind them.

"It's a five star hotel." The elder remarked. "Do you think our rooms are complete suites with Jacuzzi?"

"Do not exagerate." Mineko growled. "And then, it's better not to."

She pointed to Nanaya who had turned livid just at the mention.

"Do not worry." Kenji reassured him. "If it's like that, I'll take my bath with you."

"Real ~

"You dream, stupid shark!" Kotaro exclaimed, pushing him aside.

"Ah!" The redhead mocked. "I was wondering when you were going to react, Kot-chan."

"Don't you call me that!"

"Oops. Sorry, this is just for the kitty."

The twins fought hard to burst out laughing, but Kotaro had no time to reply, Kenji going to take his card as well. From Rena to the twins, so they had rooms eighty to eighty-six on the first floor. As many of their comrades used the elevators, they decided to go instead to the stairs to discover their suite.

The rooms were particularly spacious, with king size beds, a mini-bar pre-filled with various soft drinks, a big screen TV, a huge picture window and a balcony, overlooking the beach directly in front. Those across the hall had a view of a huge park. A door opened onto a private toilet and another led to the huge bathroom in the center of which stood a huge bathtub, directly embedded in the floor, with different functions.

Nanaya found himself particularly uncomfortable. Not only was his bedroom one of those facing the sea, but the tub could hold five adults. He walked over to his door which he opened, discovering the two worried boys who had come running at the same time after seing their own bathroom, suspecting that their young mate was not going to like it.

"Hey, kitty ..." Kenji called softly. "We are here..."

Nanaya remained silent and instinctively turned to Kotaro, who he hugged. Darkeas's student froze, blushing.

"Kot-chan..." his mate muttered. "You will take your bath with me, eh? Like when we were kids ..."

"Tch ... do you have a lot of silly questions like that? Obviously !!"

"If the pissed off chihuahua isn't here," Kenji said. "I would take his place."

"What did you call me ?!"

"You call me a shark. And you bark incessantly like one of those snarling little dogs."

"You ~"

"Stupid shark?

"You can come Kenji-kun too." Nanaya cut innocently. "The tub is big enough."

They immediately stopped arguing to lay eyes on Nanaya. He still had his arms around Kotaro, his innocent gaze turned to the redhead.

Kenji rubbed his eyes as he looked away, fearing that he would suddenly want to tear the young man from his friend's arms to hug him and never let go. Nanaya looked at them both without realizing why they were suddenly so silent.

"Thanks, Kot-chan." He breathed, relieved, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

Kotaro could well have competed with a ripe tomato and believed his heart was going to explode. It was far from the first time, but he had had virtually no contact with Nanaya since the start of the school year. It was as if they were getting closer for the first time.

He broke out of his torpor when Kenji walked over to ask for a kiss of thanks as well. Kotaro clapped his hand over the redhead's face to push it aside.

"DON'T GO NEAR HIM FUCKING STUPID SHARK !!!! "

His reaction didn't intimidate his older comrade, who laughed heartily, abandoning the idea of ​​the kiss for the time being.