Chapter 47: We'll Meet Again Soon

Your P.O.V

"Mikasa be gentle with Jean, he is quite the delicate little baby" "Oh piss off (y/n)! You try to have a piece of shrapnel stuck..." Jean quickly recanted his statement when he realized I still had the piece from earlier lodge in the side of my neck. "Shit, sorry" 

"Don't be, I'll die and come back, and be wound free, you'll be stuck with your injuries for a while" "I suppose your right, but I hate when you die, it freaks me out and makes me think I'll never see you again" "Don't worry, I can only die of old age remember?" "Yeah, I remember" 

"Ok I'm done, can someone just pull the shrapnel from my neck, this dying slowly shit is annoying" "If you give me a few moments I'll do it myself" "How heroic of you Hange" They smiled at me before looking to Reiner, holding up the silver case he was clutching earlier.

"So Reiner, whats in the tin? You had a strong grip on it after all" "Its a letter for Christa, it's from Ymir, please make sure she gets it" "Sure, right after I inspect it" "Thank you" "No need for all the formalities, I need to know if you'll tell us what we want to know" "No, sorry, your better off killing me"

"Thank you for your honesty Reiner, it makes it easier to kill you" As Hange pushed on her pairing blade, Jean screamed out. "Wait! we need him! we can save someone!" "Mikasa" "Yes?" "How much gas do you have left?" "Not enough to fight anyone, but I could reach Armin, Eren, and the captain" "Good, take a signal flare with you, fire it off if you cant retrieve the syringe for any reason" 

"Alright" and with that Mikasa took off. "Thank you Hange" "No need, the decision was all mine, you were just a factor" As I went to reach out to Hange, that's when I felt the ground below us start to shake. I turned to my side and saw the cart titan bum rushing us. "Jean get Hange out of the way now!" 

Without hesitating, he pushed Hange out of the way. They were out of danger, and I wish I could say so for myself. Somehow I ended up in the cart's mouth, right alongside Reiner. "I told you I would come back for you (y/n), you are important to our plan, say goodbye to Paradis" 

Just like always, my luck was shit, I didn't have a chance to fight back because the shrapnel finally took my life due to the extensive moving. The last thing I saw was the horrified looks on Jean, Connie, and Hange's faces. Goodbye Paradis, We'll meet again soon