Chapter 209

The kingsize bed sank into a piece, and the soft quilt suddenly surrounded Qu Cheng. Thinking of Xu Cinian’s words, his scalp was numb with excitement, and he hugged his lips tightly, stroking his smooth back The soft bouncing fart behind him|stock.

  "...I am so happy to resign...I never dreamed of..."

  Xu Cinian never explicitly told him a sentence of like or love, and never even showed the slightest possessiveness towards him. This makes Qu Cheng always have a way that he has no choice to be with himself, if he encounters a real The illusion that what you like may go away at any time.

  But at this moment, Xu Cinian was torn with him enthusiastically, speaking deadly heart-wrenching words, which made Qu Cheng excited and frantically at a loss.

  The first time I was in bed, it was completely dominated by Xu Cinian.

  He took off Qu Cheng’s clothes one by one, making him show his strong chest like himself, kicking off the leather shoes on his feet, and eagerly tore his underwear away, stretched out his hand and pinched it all at once. The meat that has long been extremely hard = pieces.

  "Ah..." Qu Cheng grunted hoarsely, his back numb.

  "Do you know where you are wrong, huh?" Xu Cinian rode on him, his hips cocked, and his jeans slipped down because of his posture, revealing a deep butt.

  Qu Cheng's eyes were red, and he was panting as if he had just finished a marathon. He couldn't help but raise his big hand to caress his ass, but Xu Cinian slapped him on his face, "I ask you something. Don't fucking move."

  Lifting his head to lock Xu Cinian tightly, Qu Cheng's eyes were deep, and he gasped and laughed at himself, "Never again... Quiz New Year, this time my turtle grandson is hiding from you, I am not a thing. ."

  "anything else?"

  Xu Cinian took a pillow towel and tied his hand to the bedpost. As soon as Qu Cheng struggled, Big Bird was squeezed fiercely, "Don't struggle, answer the question obediently, and when I say it, I will consider releasing it. you."

  Qu Cheng's face is red, his muscles are soaked in sweat, and his bronze complexion seems to be oiled under the bedside lamp. It feels like a behemoth with smooth fur but ready to attack.

  He was very uncomfortable when he was tied up, his whole body was on fire, and his arms were tied loosely. This kind of force can break away with a few strokes, but he can only bear it, and he doesn't dare to resist Xu at this time. Resign,

  "Say, what else?" Xu Cinian took off his trousers and pressed his entire body on Qu Cheng, fingering Qu Cheng's RU* tip, his whole body trembling slightly.

  "And..." Qu Cheng gasped, his chest undulating violently, sweat from his head continued to flow down, one leg was supported, and Xu Cinian's lower back was rubbed with his knees, and he was addicted to it.

  "Can't think of it? Then think about it again."

  Xu Cinian slapped his messy leg with a slap, turned over and found two hemp ropes used to tie Houttuynia cordata in the suitcase, and stretched out his hand to tie it to Qucheng's ankle.

  "Fuck! Peacock, don't fucking die!"

  Qu Cheng couldn't help it explode. With both legs, he almost broke free from the shackles of his hands and turned over and sat up. Xu Cinian looked at him in time and said, "Is it because of the lying, or is it because of you? "

  A word made Qu Cheng withered in an instant, closed his eyes and took a breath, his legs straightened, as if he could not fight back.

  "It's pretty much the same."

  Xu Cinian snorted, tied Qu Cheng's two legs apart on the bed, then took off his last barrier, climbed onto the bed naked, and rode on Qu Cheng's lower abdomen.

  "Have you figured it out, what is wrong?"

  The smooth skin is close to each other, and the nose is full of Xu Cinian's smell, his tight buttocks = hooks = cinching constantly rubbing his straight and hard parts, and his lips biting his neck.

  Xu Cinian in this way is almost like a beauty snake, extremely temptation, so that the pores of Qu Cheng's whole body burst open, and the breath that comes out is hot and wants to light the quilt.

  "Also...I shouldn't go to see Yue Zhao secretly, in the future...why...whoever the fuck comes to seduce Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu will let his wife go out and clean him up!"

  He yelled coarsely, and Xu Cinian was amused, "Well, I'll give you some sweetness."

  Speaking, he reached out and picked up the big guy in Qu Cheng, rubbing and shaking with his fingers repeatedly, the hard meat was jumping around in his hand like a living thing, and the front end couldn't control the flow of mucus.

  Xu Cinian squeezed vigorously, Qu Cheng let out a painful "Ah", but Xu Cinian suddenly lowered his head and caught him...

  Qu Cheng took a deep breath, his eyes were almost falling out of surprise, "Farewell! No, it really doesn't need to be like this!"

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows to look at him, did not speak, lowered his head and licked with the tip of his tongue, frowned and tutted twice, "It's terrible, just like you."