Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 248

"Hey, what do you think? I'm back."

  Zhao Rui pushed his arm, Xu Cinian blinked his eyes to return to his senses, curling his head to reveal a long neck with several distinctive kiss marks on it.

  "Oh, Xu Cinian, you are good enough, so you don't want to get into bed with your man in a hurry. You didn't listen. It was intense enough last night. Look at the neck, is the child that guy? You can't fucking do that kind of thing, he is so hungry and thirsty, must he give you a shot?"

  As soon as Zhao Rui saw the red marks, he immediately showed a sarcasm. Xu Cinian smiled bitterly and twitched his lips, "Sorry, I made you worry...I regret it now."

  "What do you regret? Regret that you didn't stab the child into a blood clot and fall off?"

  Xu Cinian knew that Zhao Rui's mouth was poisonous, and didn't say anything. He just twitched the corners of his mouth, put on his clothes and sat up. The expression on his face was a rare loss, which was very different from the usual stern and restrained look.

  Zhao Rui saw that his expression was not right, and his tone eased a little, "Okay, pay attention next time. It's not impossible to exercise occasionally. If you do it all, the child is fine. Go back and kick your man a few feet. Up."

  Xu Cinian smiled, "It's not what you think, yesterday..."

  He paused, thinking of the turmoil with Qu Cheng in the kitchen last night, the feeling of panic and regret surged up again. He stroked his forehead and sighed, "I just regret that I didn't take the opportunity to take this one yesterday. It's said that, so... it's like this, thinking about it now, I seem to mess everything up."

  Zhao Rui didn't understand what he meant, and after careful consideration for a long time, he suddenly opened his eyes, "Xu Cinian, don't tell me you haven't told you a man that he likes to be a father again!?"

  Xu Cinian sighed regretfully, grabbed his hair, nodded weakly, and smiled self-deprecatingly, "Do you think I'm very crazy?"

  "You still have a bit of self-knowledge, not bad." Zhao Rui sneered and glanced at Xu Cinian. He wanted to pry open his head to take a look, but after another thought, he felt that he was not a hesitant person.

  "Why don't you tell me? Because you two are not emotionally stable, or does he dislike children?"

  "Neither." Xu Cinian scratched his hair hard, feeling that no one but Zhao Rui could talk about his current mood, and simply told him everything.

  He talked very slowly, from how he was persecuted by the Xu family into prison eight years ago, when he was released from prison, and met Qu Cheng again, and then he talked about the success of his career and his great revenge is about to be paid.

  "Back then, you also saw what I was like when I had a nest. At that time, I didn't dare to go out. I waited like an empty shell for ten months. I couldn't go anywhere, I couldn't do anything except I'm just like a cripple except for breathing. The taste is painful, long, and bloody in the end. You know your grandfather was bloody when he died, so I think about it now... I still feel a little scared."

  Xu Cinian laughed at himself, feeling very embarrassed. He is used to being tough and unwilling to share these shameful fears with others. After all, he has a child and is afraid of childbirth. Would anyone believe it?

  Zhao Rui listened silently, the expression on his face also fluctuated with ups and downs, and he suddenly felt sympathy for Xu Cinian.

  This man is usually as hard as a steel plate, but after all, he is also an individual. Because a man has experienced the fear of having children once, he should completely become a woman's mentality in the future, accepting the second child without any complaints, and abandoning his career and Hatred, do you behave as a "good wife and mother" at home obediently?

  There are some fears that people cannot resist, just like a person who is afraid of ghosts, even if they have seen ghosts, they will still be afraid the second time.

  "If you really don't want it, it's still too late to get it off now. Although your physique is special, there is nothing you can do. I can help you do it yourself." Zhao Rui sighed and suggested very calmly.

  Xu Cinian smiled and shook his head firmly, "No, I am not so vulnerable because I am afraid that I will kill my precious son. Qu Cheng and I like children, and Wowo is also looking forward to being a big brother every day. I will keep him."

  "Then what are you doing so dragging? It's three months now, and it can't be covered at all."

  Xu Cinian pursed his lips, pondered for a while before speaking slowly, "At first I dragged, just want to buy more time. It is best to solve Xu Jianguo and Xu Xinnian completely before the belly can't be covered. The Xu family is back on the right track, and it can be regarded as an explanation to the grandfather. The death of the old man is unknown. I must personally repay this grudge. Now I finally hold the Xu family in the palm of my hand. Regenerate your energy and find a way to knock me down. This time is too precious. I can't ruin my vow to promise grandpa just to raise a child."

  "I was thinking before that I only need one month. As long as this month I will make a quick decision. I will deal with the Xu family's funeral as soon as possible. I will train a helper who can bear the big beam in the farm and the high court, so that I can be worthy of it. Grandpa, I am also worthy of the trust that Qu Cheng gave Hao Ting to me. When that happens, I will stop immediately and tell him about Xiaodouding, and then find a comfortable place to live a good life, even if that guy does not come with me. Go, I will tie him up as well."

  Zhao Rui, who has not spoken all the time, was completely shocked after hearing what Xu Cinian said.

  At first he couldn't understand his approach, and even thought he was hypocritical, but after listening to these words, he completely subverted this idea.

  If a person does not want to drag you down, even if you are pregnant, you are willing to wash away your hatred and burden like a workaholic, just to be able to concentrate on being with you in the future, this gentle affection can have How many people did it?

  It's a pity that Xu Cinian's character is really stubborn and hard. You have such a deep friendship in your heart, but you don't say it personally. If you are a man, you will misunderstand it?

  Zhao Rui smiled lightly, took off his stethoscope and said, "What about now, why do you regret not telling him?"