Counterattack A Good

He got up and hugged Xu Cinian all of a sudden, and walked out of the bed amidst his exclamation, "Don't say it once, it won't work for half a time. Go take a shower first, I'm so sweaty."

  "Hey! Why should I be below every time?"

  "Because I am a big man."

  "Then I am not a man!?" Xu Cinian stared.

  "Okay, both of us are men, we don't go to the bath, wait until we both have maggots all over our body."

  The two of them quarreled, and Qu Cheng focused on protecting Xu Cinian's belly, and hugged him to the bathroom.

  Stepping on the soft carpet, with long hair covering his feet, Qu Cheng just talked to Xu Cinian, but forgot to look at his feet for a while, took a few steps, and suddenly a sharp tingling in his feet made him subconsciously lift his feet. The body couldn't control the balance for a moment.

  I don't know when the chicken thigh that slipped into the bedroom screamed in surprise by the accident, and hid behind the door in a panic, only showing his little furry tail.

  Xu Cinian was shocked in his arms, fearing that two people would fall down at the same time and would injure Xiaodouding, he subconsciously raised his hand to support the TV cabinet next to him, but the action was too fierce and his elbow hit Qu Cheng's. Nose, two people fell to the ground at the same time, and Qu Cheng suddenly had a nosebleed.

  "Are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?"

  "Are you okay? Does the nose hurt?"

  Neither of them cared about themselves, grabbing each other and asking questions.

  Xu Cinian fell on Qu Cheng and was carefully guarded by him. There was nothing at all, but Qu Cheng was hit by him a bit miserable, his nosebleeds kept flowing, and a big hole broke in his foot. Bleeding constantly.

  "What the hell, why are there nails in this carpet?"

  Xu Cinian felt distressed, and hurriedly lifted Qu Cheng’s foot. The nail had been pierced in and dyed a large area of ​​the snow-white carpet. The place where Qu Cheng had just settled was covered by a long woolen blanket. Seven or eight nails were scattered inside, and on the wooden floor next to the carpet, there was an unfinished crib. The box that was originally placed on top of the nails fell over.

  "It's probably the chicken leg knocked over just now." Qu Cheng hissed with pain, and smiled helplessly. "It's all because you called too loudly. I didn't even hear the chicken leg trouble."

  "Shut up, don't talk, I'll stop the bleeding." Xu Cinian glared at him, then pulled out the medicine box from the cabinet, took out the alcohol and gauze, glanced at the door and said, "Drumsticks, come out, the nails are Didn't you make it?"

  Hearing being criticized by name, Drumstick seemed to know that he had made a mistake. He moved it out cautiously, his tail drooped, and the sound of milk rubbed against Xu Cinian’s feet, and the elongated voice meowed twice and pointed Qu Cheng's feet stuck out her little pink tongue.

  "Okay, okay, just know that you are wrong. You can't lick this wound." Qu Cheng raised his hand to prevent the nosebleed, and did not forget to rub the head of the chicken leg.

  Drumsticks drooped his head, rolled himself into a ball and rolled to the side of Xu Cinian's legs, revealing his pink and tender belly. The cat exposed her weakness to admit her mistake and bow her head. Xu Cinian thought of Wowo when she saw it, and her stomach was out of breath, so she rubbed it and carefully treated Qu Cheng's wounds.

  After the two people had such a small episode, no one had the mind to fight again. After pulling out the nail and bandaging the wound, Xu Cinian pressed Qu Cheng on the bed and snorted, "Let you I don’t obediently send PI= shares, and now I’m in a bloody disaster, right? If you ask me to give you an X, it won’t be there if you bleed."

  Qu Cheng hummed, "Just the size of your toothpick, and you want me to bleed? Then I might as well get a nail, at least that thing is thick."

  "Qu Cheng, you fucking owe you to clean up, right?" A word made Xu Cinian turn his face, and went up to pull Qu Cheng's face, squeezing hard and squeezing to death.

  Someone had toilet paper in his nose, and the handsome face rubbed by his daughter-in-law was deformed, and he laughed proudly.

  When the two of them were getting crooked, the door suddenly knocked. The two of them froze for a moment, and looked at each other with a little confusion.

  This new house has only been bought for more than a month, and there are no neighbors around. The only person who knows that the two of them will move here is Luo Xiaomao. Who will knock on the door at this time?

  "Grass, isn't it the little bunnies of Asi? I asked them to buy the wallpaper. Don't send it now."

  Qu Cheng grabbed his hair, put on a dress, and leaped on one leg to open the door.

  "Your feet are still on, let me go, they know me anyway."

  Xu Cinian stopped Qu Cheng’s movements, moved his feet on the table to stop the bleeding, then took Qu Cheng’s big dark shirt and put it on him, covering his slightly bulged belly, and ran slowly to open the door. .

  "A Si? Why don't you make a phone call when you come to deliver something."

  He muttered a word and stretched out his hand to open the door.