Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 310

There was a continuous muffled noise outside the gate, like the sound of people falling to the ground, but Xu Cinian’s cursing was so loud that his scarred face was already red, and his head was just thinking about how to eat Xu Cinian. In the stomach, the tortured Qu Cheng was better than dead, and he didn't even notice the movement outside the door.

  Knowing the last muffled sound, Xu Cinian's eyes were cold for a moment. When Scarface lowered his head to chew on his neck, the blade in his hand pulled out without hesitation and inserted it into Scarface's neck fiercely.

  "what--!"

  Scarface yelled in pain, Xu Cinian seized the opportunity to lift his knee and press it against his crotch, then pulled out the blade and slammed in again. The sharp blade pierced the neck of Scarface, and blood poured out immediately, splashing his face.

  "You bastard!" Scarface reacted, rushing to fight Xu Cinian frantically.

  Xu Cinian, who has been replenishing his energy all the time, although his skills are not as good as before, but nimbly avoided. At this moment, Qu Cheng hugged him from behind, the rope in his hand had long disappeared, and he turned and used his back. He blocked Scarface's attack, then pulled his arm with a violent force, and threw Scarface severely over his shoulder.

  Scarface realized that it was wrong at this time, so he drew his gun and hit it. Qu Cheng kicked over, the pistol was kicked and slid a long way on the ground, then he strangled his neck with one hand and kicked him in his crotch. , The leather boots smashed hard on the thing that had reacted...

  He just heard "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghghhhhhhhhhglow cry a cry of painful cry of a cry of pain, abruptly abolished the scar face, turning him into a eunuch.

  Blood was gushing from under Scarface's face, and he slammed to the ground, shouting at the men outside the door, but the door was deadly quiet, and then the door was pushed open with a loud bang, and a group of men from the Azure Dragon Gang came in. The blood flow in the corridor outside the door was constant, and the people guarding the door had all fallen to the ground and fainted.

  At this moment, Scarface knew that he had fallen into the trap. He looked at the pistol not far away and did not know where his strength came from. He rushed to touch it, and raised his hand to Qu Cheng's head. open.

  At this time, there was a "bang", and the people from the Azure Dragon Gang behind Qu Cheng had already fired first, hitting his arm.

  The gun in his hand was thrown away, and Scarface leaned back because of the huge inertia of the bullet, and suddenly fell on the TV cabinet. Just about to get up, I suddenly felt a flower in front of me. The strength of my body was like a faucet that was turned on. Flowing away, this made him panic.

  "You...you! Qucheng Xu Cinian! You...what did you move!?"

  An accident took only a few seconds, but the situation was completely reversed. Scar's face was trembling with pain, his head couldn't respond completely, and he didn't know how the sturdy Qu Cheng, who was supposed to be poisoned and tied up, could do it. Unscathed!

  "There is anesthetic on the blade, let you taste this too."

  It was time for Xu Cinian, who was strictly blocked by Qu Cheng, to speak. He had been waiting for this opportunity. Qu Cheng had not met with him before, and he did not dare to start rashly. Just now, he deliberately took away all the attention of Scarface, so that the members of the Qinglong Gang had a chance to sneak in, and this was in harmony with Qu Chengli and started without hesitation.

  The blood on Scarface's face shed all over the place. At this moment, Kun's only one person is left. His strength is drained bit by bit, and he stares at Qu Cheng and Xu Cinian in resentment, his eyes almost bleeding. .

  Qu Cheng took off his coat and wrapped it on Xu Cinian, ignoring everyone’s gaze, gave him a brutal kiss, then took a pair of gloves from the person behind him and put it on, picking up the scar face that fell on the ground. The pistol slowly walked towards him...

☆, 90

  Qu Cheng took off his coat and wrapped it on Xu Cinian's body, ignoring everyone's gaze, gave him a brutal kiss, then took a pair of gloves from the person behind him and put it on, picking up the scarred face that fell on the ground. The pistol slowly walked towards him.

  Scarface was half lying on the TV cabinet, and his whole body was bleeding. There was no chance of resistance. His eyes contracted violently and his breathing was unstable. "You have not been poisoned since the beginning."

  Qu Cheng smiled and nodded, and the muzzle was directed at his head, "You are not the only one in this world who can use counter-measures. You sent Yue Zhao to the Qinglong Gang to instigate discord. I didn't expect it at first, but you thought you would rely on him. People can take me in one pot, isn't it naive?"

  Scar's face changed suddenly, and he glanced at Xu Cinian, who was unscathed not far away, and Qu Cheng, who was in front of him, and understood everything in a flash.

  Before, Yue Zhao revealed to him that all members of the Qinglong Gang had gathered, and also revealed Xu Cinian’s whereabouts, saying that he wanted to join hands with him to eradicate these two people. Now it is a big trap. Yue Zhao had been with Qu Cheng before. With one leg, it's not impossible to turn a fight before a battle.

  When I thought that Yue Zhao was Qu Cheng’s spy long ago, he was actually caught by him. Scarface almost vomited a mouthful of blood, and his eyes were red and roared, "No wonder, no wonder! It turned out that it was Yue Zhao stabbing in the back. Knock me a knife! I only hate that bastard who didn't shot to death in the first place!"

  Qu Cheng knew that he had misunderstood Yue Zhao as a double-faced spy, but he didn't mean to explain anything. He clicked on the pistol insurance, "Okay, time is up, I have no time to talk nonsense with you, honestly help Kun for the past few years Take out your drug trafficking records and money laundering accounts, otherwise your life will not be saved today."

  Scarface couldn't help laughing, and coughing as he laughed, "So you didn't kill me right away for this, what if I don't give it to you!?"