Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 232

Xu Cinian laughed and beckoned behind him. At this time, a tall figure walked in. Yuying's eyebrows were firm, his facial features were profound, his dark eyes were half-squinted, and he walked in with his pockets. Chewing a piece of chewing gum, Xu Cinian glanced at him with care, and immediately revealed a sneer.

  The moment he saw him, Xu Xinnian screamed, "Qu Cheng!? You...you..."

  At this moment, he entered the ice cave, and his whole body was cold. Seeing Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng laughing at each other, he staggered in disbelief, and fell onto the chair, the last trace of blood disappeared from his face. ...

☆, 69

  how so……

  Why is Xu Cinian still alive? Did the people he sent out early that year solve it? And Qu Cheng, how did he get entangled with Xu Cinian! ?

  There was a stormy sea in Xu Xinnian's heart at this time. After his head was blank for a short time, his whole body was shaking like chaff, his hands and feet were cold, he had completely understood that he had fallen into a big trap.

  Xu Jianguo didn’t know Qu Cheng, and when he saw this strange man coming in, he was even more angry, and said sternly at Xu Cinian, “This is the Xu family, it’s not like you nonsense beasts who can enter casually. Wherever you are, you should get out of here now, or I will call the police immediately!"

  Xu Cinian sneered, leaning on the table and spoke unhurriedly, "A beast of all odds? If I were, what would you be who gave birth to me?"

  "Father, I will save you face in front of so many people, but don’t forget, when I was in charge of the Xu family, you were still playing with women outside, on the basis of seniority, this shareholders meeting, why can’t I? Come?"

  Xu Jianguo's face swelled into a sauce purple, and his angry lips kept trembling. He always regarded face as more important than fate. Now that Xu Cinian slapped him so hard in public, he almost hated Xu Ci immediately. Years torn apart.

  All the surrounding shareholders, seeing the tit-for-tat between the father and son at this time, had their eyes widened, and even forgot what they were doing, they just stared at Xu Cinian.

  Hearing him mention that when the Xu family was at its peak, many people were filled with emotion. Some even sneered directly, "It took me eight years to ruin the family business supported by my son. Of course I am ashamed to see my son cheeky now."

  This sentence directly hit Xu Jianguo's spine with bone injuries, making his angry eyes look scarlet.

  He hates others in his life for comparing Xu Cinian with him. When the old man was still alive, everyone knew that the eldest grandson of the Xu family was better than his son, and he often talked in private, saying that good genes are inherited from generation to generation. Fortunately, Xu Cinian inherited the mantle of the old man, otherwise the Xu family would be defeated sooner or later by relying on the style of Xu Jianguo's dude brother.

  There is never an absolute secret in the upper class. There is a lot of rumors and talks, and it soon spread to Xu Jianguo's ears. At that time, he wanted to kill Xu Cinian. He had no affection for this elder son, only disgust, Hatred, and what he didn't want to say his whole life... envy.

  Recalling that year, new hatred and old hatred were superimposed together, causing Xu Jianguo to overturn the tea cup in front of him out of control. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He raised his head with a stern sneer, "Okay, Xu Ci Years, don’t talk about qualifications with me. This Xu family does not have your share now. I am still Xu’s chairman. You are an “outsider” who has no shares, and you are not qualified to stand here. There are also these people you brought. Scum, all immediately, get out of me! Otherwise I will call the police right away!"

  Qu Cheng, who had not spoken next to him, laughed immediately when he heard these words, "Mr. Xu, let me introduce myself first. My surname is Qu and my name is Qu Cheng. I am currently the head of Haoting Company, not your mouth. Beast, I advise you to clean your mouth."

  Hearing the word "Hao Ting", Xu Jianguo's pupils shrank sharply. In the past few years, Hao Ting Company, which firmly controls all the entertainment industry in City S, has grown rapidly. No one knows anyone.

  Before, he deliberately let Xu Shi climb the arm of Haoting, but he has not succeeded. At this time, how could the boss of Haoting suddenly appear in this place! ?

  Before Xu Jianguo could come back to his senses, Qu Cheng squinted his eyes and glanced at Xu Xinnian with a pale face, and said, "Of course, I am a man of great court, and it is really hard to say that I suddenly came to the Xu family, but am I here? 'Outsiders', you should look at these things first."

  As he said, he put a thick pile of photos in front of Xu Jianguo, and said slowly, "A week ago, your youngest son was crying and begging me to buy your shares in Xu's family. That set of rushing virtues, I want to become a dog and kneel in front of me immediately, just to let me reward him with some money, and to get rid of your relationship with the old immortal earlier. Look at how he is crying, isn't it strange? He is the kind of you. , It should be remembered when turned into ashes."

  A thick pile of photos are all of Xu New Year’s day in the coffee shop, begging for Qu Cheng. The photos clearly captured his seductive eyes and movements, making Xu Jianguo want to deny it. Suddenly he covered his chest, fell into a chair and gasped for breath. For a while, he couldn't even say a word.

  Xu Xinnian shivered with fright, froze in place, staring at Qu Cheng.

  Qu Cheng smiled coldly at him, forced to go back with a deep and sharp gaze, clapped his hands behind him, and then four or five men in black walked in, holding hundreds of photos in their hands, and distributed them to the shareholders present. Among them was not only this meeting, but also the appearance of Xu Xinnian using toes and explicit gestures to seduce Qu Cheng in the Sith Café.

  The photos were very clear. All the shareholders were shocked on the spot. They raised their heads in disgust and looked at Xu New Year. He couldn't imagine the man who said that he would always stand aside with his father and would not vote against Xu Jianguo. Li did the idea of ​​dumping shares and running away secretly.

  They are not allowed to withdraw their shares, but they do this kind of deeds themselves. What is the difference between "Xu Zhou official set fire to not allow the people to light up"? ! 

  "No... not like this! Dad, I... I don't..." Xu Xinnian shivered in horror, turned his head and glanced at Qu Cheng, who was smiling but not smiling, suddenly lost his reason and rushed forward, "Qu You are not a damn thing! You deliberately tricked me! You beast! I trust you so much!"