A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 272

When I heard that Xiao Erhei was so powerful, Wowo pursed his mouth and began to break his fingers again. I always felt that this question was more complicated than which one is better than ham sausage or fried chicken leg.

  Qu Cheng, who was next to him, looked at him so seriously and couldn't help teasing him, "Woowo, don't count this, I will ask you a question. If you get the right answer, I will sign it for you, OK?"

  "Hey, someone, Wowo's legal guardian is here, what are you doing for the fun?" Xu Cinian smiled and knocked him with the textbook.

  Qu Cheng grabbed his hand, ignoring that his son was still there, and took a bite in his mouth, and smiled, "You are not good at education, and teach children to learn from analogy. You see me."

  As he said, he poked Wowo's face and asked, "How many people do I add to your father?"

  Wowo breaks his fingers, "1+1 is equal to...2!"

  "Wrong, it's three, little idiots. Let me give you one last chance. I will add your father and how many people are you?"

  "2+1 equals 3, I will do this." Wowo smiled triumphantly and revealed two small dimples.

  Qu Cheng smirked, "It's wrong again. I said that your dad and I are three, and why are you still three? Little fool, I won't sign your math homework today."

  Wrong... Why is 1+1 equal to 3? QAQ

  Wowo was originally silly and silly, but now he was even more confused by Qu Cheng, and instantly returned all the arithmetic problems he had learned in class to the teacher.

  Seeing his confused expression, Qu Cheng smiled and his shoulders trembled, "You forgot that your father still has a younger brother in his stomach? 2+2=4, do you understand this time?"

  "Qu Cheng, you instilled this mess with Wowo again. He is only three years old. If his gender is blurred now, what should I do if he enters the wrong men's and women's toilet in the future?" Xu Cinian was dubiously holding a book and throwing someone at him.

  Someone caught Xu Cinian's shoulders all at once, fixed him on the bed, stroking his stomach, his deep eyes were full of tenderness, "Don't move, I will go into the women's bathroom after a big deal. He will be picked up before he is scolded by the gangster."

  Xu Cinian burst out laughing, and stretched out his hand to pinch his ear, "Okay, the surname is Qu, you are thinking about entering the women's bathroom! Don't teach my son to be bad."

  Qu Cheng pretended to cover his ears and "falled" on his wife's shoulder, "Ah...you found it."

  "Wow! It's moving, brother is moving!"

  To the two fathers' all-time "flirting = affection" mode, Wowo children have become accustomed to them. At this time, lying on Xu Cinian's stomach, they suddenly felt a bulge and widened their eyes with exclamation.

  "Really? Let me listen." When someone heard this, he instantly stopped arguing with his daughter-in-law and posted it with the eldest son.

  Xu Cinian looked down, two black heads, one big and one small, leaning forward, and they were awkwardly awkward. "You two are enough. It has just had an operation. Don't scare it. Qu Cheng, you start to take the lead. Set an example, get up quickly and be seen by others, what should I do?"

  "It's like a fish in water, swimming around!"

  "Dou Ding, come quickly and let my father and brother kiss him." Qu Cheng bowed his head and kissed Xu Cinian's belly button. The residue on his face rubbed the sensitive parts, making Xu Cinian's ears red.

  The one big and one small didn't hear his words at all, and was so excited that he was immersed in his own world, so stupid that he couldn't bear to look straight.

  The door of the room was pushed open with a "click", Luo Xiaomao walked in with a lunch box, and instantly saw Qu Cheng lying on the bed with his head attached to Xu Cinian's body. He immediately said, "What am I? I haven't seen it, you continue, I went to the wrong door!"

  "Luo Xiaomao, don't go, I'm going to starve to death! Come in quickly!"

  Xu Cinian, blushing with a thick neck, called Luo Xiaomao back as if he had seen a savior. At this time, Qu Cheng sat up and straightened his tie, as if he was calm and sophisticated, as if the appearance at home just now was just another illusion.

  When Wowo saw Luo Xiaomao happily climbed out of the bed and rushed on him, he yelled "Uncle Luo" sweetly. Luo Xiaomao coaxed the baby's bumps, took out a handful of candy from his pocket and gave him, watching the little guy worry-free With a carefree look, he sighed silently.

  As soon as he looked at his face, Qu Cheng knew that he had something to ask Xu Cinian. He immediately picked up and said to Wowo, who was drooling over the lunch box, "Let’s go dumpling, didn’t you just say that you want to play with the kitten downstairs for a while? Well, let's go now."

  "But I want to have dinner with Dad." Wowo looked at the lunch box longingly with her fingers in her fingers.