Chapter 196

The opposite Qu Cheng was leaning back on the chair, stirring the cup in his hand, and the corners of his mouth were raised, causing the man named Yue Zhao to grab his hand and pat a few times.

  The appearance of the two people suddenly stung Xu Cinian's eyes. He stood in the shadow of no street lamp, and the night breeze made him feel a hint of coolness.

  What Luo Xiaomao said suddenly echoed in my ears: Once a person like Qu Cheng becomes cruel, he will not be more merciful than Dong Feng.

  The memory of being mercilessly betrayed in the past and the familiar appearance of the two people before him overlapped, and Xu Cinian suddenly felt a trace of fear in his heart, and couldn't help taking out his mobile phone and dialing Qu Cheng's phone again.

  He stared at the man in the floor-to-ceiling window quietly, watching him take out his phone, and stared at the screen without moving for a long time.

  Yue Zhao leaned out his neck and glanced at his mouth as if he was asking: Whose phone is it?

  Qu Cheng just looked at the screen like this, squeezed it recently, and finally put the phone in his pocket again without answering or hanging up. It was exactly the same a few times before.

  Xu Cinian didn't know where the perseverance came from this time, and he dialed it again and again, watching Qu Cheng's reaction for a moment.

  One call after another came in, Qu Cheng’s cell phone was always on. At first, he could not ask, but the frequency was so many that his face collapsed. He picked up the phone and got up and left the chair and walked to one. corner.

  "Hey, resignation."

  Xu Cinian didn't know what to say at this moment. He felt very uncomfortable. He breathed out softly. He pulled out a smile and asked, "Are you finally willing to answer my call?"

  Qu Cheng laughed, "I was wronged, I can't bear to deduct your phone."

  Xu Cinian closed his eyes and pretended to smile nonchalantly, "Where are you? Are you still busy?"

  "I'm talking about business, and I have a headache. I guess I will be able to go back very late."

  "Oh, then, I know, you are busy." Xu Cinian nodded flatly, without saying a word, directly deducted the call.

  After the phone call, Qu Cheng sat down again, Yue Zhao took the opportunity to take a sip from his coffee cup, and smiled at him and stuck his tongue out.

  Xu Cinian couldn't stand it anymore, said nothing, did nothing, and turned straight around.

  His face was unprecedentedly pale, not because of this man named Yue Zhao, but because Qu Cheng actually lied to him again.

  ***

  When Qu Cheng returned to the room, Xu Cinian was already lying on the bed, the room was pitch black, the windows were not closed, and there was a chill with a chill.

  He turned on the wall lamp casually, watching Xu Cinian curled up in the quilt, most of his shoulders exposed outside, quietly walked over to help him cover the quilt, Xu Cinian opened his eyes.

  "Oh, you are back."

  He didn't turn his head, just greeted, Qu Cheng fingered his finger, and raised his eyebrows in surprise, "I thought you were asleep, why did you sleep so lightly? The other day you slept for a whole day. I can't wake up."

  With a smile in his voice, he took off his suit and tie, deceiving himself and lowered his head to kiss Xu Cinian's lips.

  Xu Cinian opened the quilt and sat up, and avoided the kiss he had fallen. "It's nothing, I slept too much before, but now I can't sleep."

  Qu Cheng didn't doubt anything because he couldn't make a kiss, and rubbed his head with a laugh, "You, how come you are so old and look like a child, or you can sleep all the time, or you can always play with Wowo. That little bastard."

  Xu Cinian was expressionless and looked at him for a while before speaking, "I thought you didn't plan to come back today."

  "How is it possible, you are here, even if I am too busy, I have to come back." Qu Cheng took off only one shirt, sat on the bed half-wrapped Xu Cinian's waist, and gently rubbed his waist with his big palm. "Does it still hurt here? Sorry, I left without saying hello to you when I got up in the morning. Can I make up for it now? We Qu Tuina, do you want to enjoy it, boss Xu?"