Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 258

Qu Cheng took a piece of paper towel to him, wiped his face, and finally restrained his fear and slowly fell into the memory.

  "That day, I was going to go out to buy supper, because I just came back and I was not familiar with it at all, so Aqiang said to accompany me out. It was late at that time and I didn't have a car, so I borrowed a gang. A car, thinking about going back quickly, who would have thought of meeting dozens of people on the road and blocking me and Aqiang, coming up and knocking us out involuntarily."

  "When I woke up, I was already tied up in that small building. At first I thought it was just an ordinary robbery. I just wanted to give some money. But who thought I heard these people say with my own ears through a door? What kind of Kun Gang are you? What did the spies report saying that I am Long Brother’s brother. As long as I kidnapped me, the Azure Dragon Gang will be in a mess. Then they will let their undercover provoke discord and trick you into saving me. , It happened to kill two birds with one stone, completely breaking the lifeline of the Azure Dragon Gang."

  "You heard that person personally said that there were their spies in the Azure Dragon Gang? At that time, you and A Qiang were separated by a wall from them. How can you be sure that you didn't tell them on purpose?" Qu Cheng frowned and asked.

  Yue Zhao laughed at himself, "Do you really think I'm stupid? Believe what others say, don't doubt it at all?"

  "Except for you and a few cronies, few people in the gang know that I have come to S city. During this time, I have been staying in a hotel. It is no different from ordinary people. Those who don’t know the inside information can’t make me and the Qinglong gang. Linked together, what's more, only I, Aqiang, and a few brothers who helped to borrow the car knew that when I went out to buy supper that day, how could they know which one I borrowed if it weren’t for the inner ghost to leak my whereabouts? The car, and then accurately ambush where I am going to wait for the rabbit?"

  Qu Cheng frowned and fell into deep thought. The cigarette was spinning at his fingertips, as fast as his brain nerves were active at the moment.

  "How many people knew that you borrowed the car that day?"

  Yue Zhao shook his head, "I don't know, A Qiang helped me to do all these things. I don't know anything. When I borrowed the car, I drove away. No doubt about it. But I remember getting on the car. It seems that there is a We Blue Dragon logo, it should be a car shared by the gang, not like a private one."

  Qu Cheng squinted his eyes, revealing a sharp edge. Although there was no expression on his face, waves were already in his heart.

  If it can be determined that the car belongs to a gang, then it must be lent to the eldest brother in the area to get it signed. The procedures in the middle are very troublesome and cannot be done in a short while. But obviously, listening to Yue Zhao's tone, the car borrowed that night did not take much effort, indicating that someone with more power must have helped him.

  In the Qinglong Gang, apart from himself and Xu Cinian, people with such great powers counted them with one hand, including Ah Si.

  Thinking of this possibility, Qu Cheng's eyes fell completely. If A Qiang is still alive, everything will be resolved, but there is no proof, everything is Yue Zhao's words, he does not completely believe it.

  Taking a breath, he stood up without changing his face, "OK, I see, let me take care of this matter, you don't have to think too much about it, I have something to do, I will see you next time."

  Seeing that he turned around without any nostalgia, Yue Zhao pulled his arm anxiously, "Big Brother City, will you come to see me? I didn't lie to you, there are definitely traitors in the gang, and they didn't kill them this time. I, next time the target may be you, you must be careful."

  Qu Cheng turned his head and just wanted to say something, but suddenly caught a glimpse of Yue Zhao's exposed arm with bruises and a pile of wounds, densely packed with new wounds covering the old ones, taking advantage of his pale complexion to appear right and wrong. ferocious.

  "How did you get your arm?"

  Yue Zhao was stunned for a moment, realizing that his arms were exposed, and he hurriedly pulled down his sleeves to cover them, and shook his head, "I was injured when they were kidnapped, not as serious as my leg injury, and it shouldn't be a problem."

  Will the Kunbang people have so much patience to repeatedly move the knife in a non-lethal place like the inside of the elbow?

  Qu Cheng frowned in his heart, but after seeing Yue Zhao's wounded pale face, he didn't say anything, nodded and turned and left the ward.

  Leaving Yue Zhao alone, staring at his leaving back, unconsciously clenched his palms.

  ***

  Xu's old house, kneeling for the fifteenth day.

  Awei carried the leftovers and pushed the door in. Xu Xinnian knelt on the spot, motionless, his whole body was like a walking dead, without any reaction to the open door behind him.

  A Yong next to him glanced in and sneered, "This guy has been honest in the past few days. When he opened the door, he sprang out like a mad dog. He wanted to turn into a fly and get out through the crack of the door. Now the door is open. He hasn't reacted anymore. It seems that he really knows the fear."

  "Isn’t it, look at what other storms his half-dead virtues can cause, asking me to say that Big Brother Xu’s trick is really powerful. If I were caught and locked in a small dark room, every day besides kneeling and kowtow to the dead If you can't do anything, you might as well commit suicide, and save yourself from being tortured."

  "Look at his pussty virtue. You don't even dare to commit suicide if you give him a knife, but he knelt for a few days. Now he can't fight back because he is not a man."

  Ah Wei laughed loudly, walked in with the meal and kicked Xu Xinnian, "Hey, dead dog, we have dinner."

  Xu Xinnian was kicked to the ground at once, without any blood on his face, he was already thin and thin into a skeleton.

  "Don't pretend to be damned, get on your knees, don't even think about eating if you don't kneel."

  "I... I kneel... I'm kneeling... Don't hit me..." Xu Xinnian got up and knelt on the ground again, shaking in horror, "Don't hit me...Don't hit me..."