Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 293

The two people looked at the phone for a while. Xu Cinian buckled the phone, and the door of the box opened.

  "Xiaoyue, you are back, waiting for you."

  Yue Zhao was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and asked, "Big Brother Xu, what are you doing waiting for me?"

  Xu Cinian raised his hand and pulled at his light-colored sweater that was stained with tea stains. "This material is easy to stain. I have to wash it quickly. If I can't wash it, this dress will be scrapped."

  "I have placed an order for the waiter just now, and the food will be served in a while. You will wait for me for a while, I will go to the bathroom, and we will talk when we come back."

  Saying that Xu Cinian got up and hurriedly walked out of the door, passing by Yue Zhao, the two bodyguards behind him also followed closely, and for a time only Yue Zhao was left in the entire private room.

  He glanced at the room, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the cell phone with which Qu Cheng was on the phone from Xu Cinian's seat.

  He walked in such a hurry that he even dropped his mobile phone. Is this considered as having nowhere to be found without any effort?

  Yue Zhao gently raised the corners of his mouth, stuck out half of his head, and stared at Xu Cinian and his bodyguard after disappearing from the corner before quickly closing the door, making two steps in three steps, and picked up Xu Cinian’s Cell phone.

  The screen was locked by a code, and he couldn't get in. Of course, he was not interested and hated seeing the sweet talk between Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng.

  After a vigilant look around, he opened the battery back cover of Xu Cinian's phone when he was sure that there was no one, and took out a miniature tracker behind a button on the sleeve of his shirt and stuck it on the inner wall of the phone.

  Putting on the battery, the rice-grain-sized things were completely blocked, and there was no clue at all. After Yue Zhao made sure many times, he buckled the battery cover again and put the phone back in place, taking care of the angle and direction. After he was sure that he was foolproof, he turned and sat in his seat.

  Taking a sip of coffee slowly, Yue Zhao's expression was full of joy and satisfaction.

  Before long, Xu Cinian walked in, and Yue Zhao smiled and waved at him, "Big Brother Xu, you are finally back. The food is ready. If you don't eat it, it will be cold. Let's get started."

  Xu Cinian nodded, glanced at the phone he had dropped deliberately, sat back in his position and tucked it back into his pocket, smiling very meaningfully, "Of course, after waiting so long, of course I have to move it quickly."

☆, 84

  On this Saturday night, a patter of light rain floated in the sky. Although the weather was still somewhat cool, it did not affect the beaming atmosphere of the entire Azure Dragon Gang.

  The resort is full of colorful lights, brightly lit, crystal lights in the banquet hall exudes a dazzling light, raindrops flap against the floor-to-ceiling windows, as if tempting the melodious dance music played on the venue.

  A black Bentley parked at the gate, a black umbrella opened, black leather shoes stepped on the wet ground, Qu Cheng bent down and got out of the car, and he heard the loud sound at the entrance of the banquet hall. "Good Brother Cheng!"

  Today, in order to cater to the festive atmosphere, he deliberately put on a tuxedo-style suit, in black and white that has remained the same for thousands of years, making him even more elegant.

  He nodded, and walked in with his pockets. At this time, the banquet hall was very lively. The red ribbon was hanging high on the big screen, and it was written with four golden characters "Welcome home".

  "Brother Cheng is really big this time. There was no such big battle before any brother came back from injury."

  "No, I counted the number of people. There were hundreds of people here today. Almost all of them were dispatched. This posture is not to say that it is a party, even a carnival."

  "Cut, a lot of people have a shit, and hundreds of us are not as good as some of them. People with long eyes can see that there is something wrong with A Si. The last time A Wei and A Yong died were unclear. Even if I say that, Brother Cheng still entrusts him to handle such a big party, and I don't know what he is thinking about."

  "Hey, keep your voice down. There is not enough evidence about the fourth brother's matter, and no one can believe that he is a traitor. He usually does the big things in the gang, and it is understandable that Brother Cheng delegates the important tasks to him. "

  "Huh, the evidence is insufficient? Yes, if there is evidence, it will be his turn to be here to show off his power? In my opinion, Yue Yue is inseparable from his injury this time. Look at it, if Brother Cheng continues to trust Si, it is Yue Yue who is unlucky this time, and I won't know who it is next time."

  "Okay, shut up quickly!" The person next to him pulled his sleeves vigorously, but he said more and more vigorously, completely unaware of the people behind him.

  "Yue... Yue Yue, you are here." He bit his head and squeezed out an embarrassing smile with the previous few people. As soon as the person turned around, he saw Yue Zhao's pale face and he froze.

  At this time, Yue Zhao was wearing a white suit, and the combed hair was not messy, but his eyes were a little bleak.

A Good Pregnant Life (BL) (190-325)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें