Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 280

Qu Cheng's breathing suddenly stagnated, and then his chest rose and fell violently.

  This dead peacock can make him angry even if he doesn’t do anything. What's more, such a blatant GOU= cue, any look in his eyes makes his scalp numb, and he kneads Xu Cinian’s hands even more. Unscrupulously, rubbing, playing... Separately to the two sides, rubbing his knees against the most hidden area in the middle.

  "Yeah..." Xu Cinian snorted, his voice with a rare softness, and the ending sound penetrated into the bones like a small brush, licking Qu Cheng's nerves. He has never taken the initiative in this kind of thing, but this Qu Cheng's life was almost killed when he took the initiative for the first time.

  "Don't make a sound! Don't look at me with such eyes!" Qu Cheng couldn't stand it anymore. His whole body was so hot as if he had fallen into boiling water. He turned over and put Xu Ci on the bed young and softly with big hands. Covering half of his face, covering his beautiful narrow eyes and mouth that exudes vocal lines.

  Xu Cinian smiled sullenly, grabbed the hand he was about to flee, and licked his palm with his tongue.

  Seeing Qu Cheng's anger and depravity because of himself made him uncontrollable and excited, as if he had grasped all the emotions and desires of this man in the palm of his hand. He would be sad and happy because of himself, burning with fire, and this feeling is far from the flesh. Conquer can't do it.

  "Qu Cheng..." He whispered to him.

  Qu Cheng sighed and put his hands on both sides of Xu Cinian's head, panting vigorously, exhaling heat that could ignite the air, "Grass, don't call me that!"

  The little tongue was constantly rubbing in the palm of his hand, which almost drove him crazy. He is now all in his head to press Xu Cinian on the bed, break his legs, and bury himself fiercely. Grass, let him mess up again, let him scratch again

  "Qu Cheng, it's okay. Zhao Rui said that the three-month period of instability has passed. I always lie down and treat Douding badly. I have to move moderately, let's talk..."

  Xu Cinian took a bite of the tip of Qu Cheng's nose and said that a suspicious blush appeared on his cheeks, "I want to = you...Do you have the heart to drop my shower water?"

  A word is like igniting a volcano, directly erupting hot lava, completely submerging Qucheng.

  I want = you... I want = you...

  This sentence can be said from Xu Cinian's hard mouth, and it makes Qu Cheng's whole body crisp and itchy to his bones.

  Suddenly lifted Xu Cinian's legs, put a thick cushion on his back, and controlled the strength of his hands, for fear that the intense movement made him accidentally tear Xu Cinian into his stomach.

  Touching the newly revealed little Douding, he asked with the last reason, "I'll ask one more time, are you sure it's okay? Zhao Rui also said it's okay?"

  Xu Cinian smiled and said "Yes" as long as it was not violent, but Qu Cheng pulled off his shirt and took off his pants before he finished speaking, and he was completely naked on the bed.

  Qu Cheng's eyes were thick and deep, with overwhelming aggressive intent, and he started not to cover Xu Cinian's whole body from beginning to end. When he fell on his stomach, he kept comforting his fingers with his fingers, bowed his head and kissed his belly button. , You go to bed obediently, and for a while, dad will take you to the'cradle', remember not to open your eyes, do you know?"

  Xu Cinian laughed haha, and Qu Cheng separated his legs, avoiding his stomach, and took out the sore guy in his pants, purple and black color, QING = tendons = around, with top straps The sensational liquid reached the entrance.

  "Say hello first." Qu Cheng smiled and probed forward. The egg-sized round head drew a circle at the entrance, gently pushed it in a little and then took it out again. He didn't enter the house and made Xu Cinian's trouble. The roots of the ears are red.

  Xu Cinian turned over, propped up and sat up, avoiding the big guy in Qucheng Jianshigeng, patted his thigh to signal Qu Cheng to sit up.

  Qu Cheng thought he was uncomfortable in that position, and did not say anything to roll over and ride on him. Xu Cinian could already touch him with both hands at this time, and his fingers completely tore off his pants, even NEI=trousers were not willing The second time he did it, he threw it directly under the bed and reached out into Qu Cheng's post-PI=share.

  I was touched a few times where no one had explored, causing Qu Cheng's face to turn blue, and he felt that something was wrong.

  Xu Cinian's hand is still going down, and he raises his head and kisses his chin. "The first time, I am a little bit inexperienced, but you can bear it and pass it. I will expand it for you = Zhang Hao, you sit on me Well, you also know that I can't move around now, so you will be wronged."

  A word made Qu Cheng's face completely blue, and he held his messy hand.

  "Peacock, what the fuck are you...want to X me?!"

  Xu Cinian looked calm, smiled and licked the palm of his hand, "Didn’t you just say it, I want to = you. Every time I take a shower, I can’t move it, but you can, it’s better than you. Is it better to rely on the right hand every day?"

  The tone of this remark was like "I think more of you, don't you come and thank me soon". The fire that Qu Cheng was hooked up by Xu Cinian couldn't come out of his body. The following has been sent out. It's bulging, straight up, and bulging a bit horribly.

  Fortunately, he just wondered why Xu Cinian suddenly became so behaved. It turned out that he didn't want the one in front of him, but was worried about his PI= shares! If it weren't for feeling sorry for Xiaodouding, he would have eaten the dead peacock alive without saying a word, he could only open his mouth and call him brother!

  "Just once, you are considerate and considerate of me, you see, I am more than a stone." In order to get Qu Cheng the bait, Xu Cinian grabbed his hand and touched his leg.

  At this time, there was already ZHI=extremely hot, straight up, being held by Qu Cheng's rough palm, more agitated || jumped a few times, causing Xu Cinian to take a few breaths, raised his head and eyes moisturized." Just once... OK?"

  "Just now you said that you want to be a good father for Xiaodouding. Now, in order not to disturb him, please feel wronged... Qu Cheng."