Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 240

A Si asked nervously. Xu Cinian shook his head, and heard Xu Xinian's hysterical yelling, "Xu Cinian, you can't die! You didn't kill you in those days! I curse you and Qu. The city cannot end well! The Xu family will have no children and grandchildren forever, hahahaha!"

  Xu Cinian’s expression was so gloomy that he had two restricted areas in total, which no one else could touch. One was Qucheng and the other was Wowo. Now Xu Xinnian’s curse has not only hurt his two favorites. Personally, he almost hurt the little beanie in his stomach, which directly ignited all Xu Cinian's anger.

  "A Si, don't let me hear his voice anymore, feed him'Supper'."

  "Yes."

  After receiving the order, Ah Si did not hesitate to grab Xu Xinnian’s hair and press it into the basin. The stench and rotten smell penetrated into his nostrils, causing Xu Xinian to cry in pain, and cursing constantly in his mouth, "Xu Cinian, you ...You...hehe...kill me if you can! I'm a ghost...hehe...don't let you go!"

  The black and red sauce poured into his nasal cavity, causing him to cough constantly. The smell of stinky fish, rotten shrimp, and spoiled houttuynia were mixed together, turning into a rotten corpse odor, and the disgusting Xu New Year kept dry. vomit.

  With his hands tied behind his back, he couldn't move at all, and his back was held tightly by two big men, and he could only shake his head like crazy, but how could Ah Si let him go, and both hands pressed down hard , Buried his entire face in the smelly fish and shrimp, forcing him to breathe.

  Xu Cinian's face was expressionless and the corners of his mouth were tight. He didn't want to use such extreme methods to deal with others, but Xu Xinnian was an exception.

  Seeing his face turned blue and purple, Xu Cinian slowly walked up to him and said slowly, "How about it, do you like this smell? Does it remind you of the smell of blood when you killed someone? Pushing my grandpa and me down the stairs and seeing that the whole living room is full of blood, have you ever thought that the blood will turn into this stinky smell after it deteriorates?"

  "Don't...Don't tell me! Ahhhhh..."

  Xu Xinnian was about to suffocate, and his whole body was trembling in pain, and for the first time he felt piercing fear.

  "Oh, by the way, the whole living room was full of blood at that time, and Grandpa seemed to be lying where you are lying on your stomach before he died."

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Drilling in his throat...

  "vomit……"

  He was about to vomit out disgustingly, Ah Si covered his mouth.

  "I said, this is your dinner today. If you dare to vomit, you can vomit it out and swallow it. I will do what I say."

  Xu Cinian looked at him coldly, his eyes half-squinted, sharp and cold, which made Xu Xinian, who had been frightened, start to cry like a collapse, "Master, you let go. Pass me! I shouldn't be greedy for a while and kill you, I already knew it was wrong...Don't come to me! Ahhhhhhhhh-"

  His voice was blocked all of a sudden, and Ah Si took advantage of his open mouth and howling ghosts, grabbing a handful of stinky fish, rotten shrimps and stuffing them into his mouth, forcing him to swallow them all.

  Xu Cinian closed his eyes, unwilling to see his ugliness, there was no ups and downs on his face for a long time.

  Temporary greed? Know it wrong? Oh, if an apology is really useful, he would rather spend his whole life bowing down and worshipping in exchange for his grandfather's life, but who has given him a chance?

  A whole pot of stinky fish, rotten shrimp, mixed with spoiled houttuynia cordata, was poured into Xu Xinnian’s stomach. He was covered with stains and smelled like his heart, so black and rotten. Now, it exudes a stinking smell, and now he is finally'like the same'.

  After swallowing so much food forcefully, Xu Xinnian had already gone for half his life. At this time, he was lying on the ground dying, his eyes were flushed without a tear, and after a while, he suddenly said coldly, "You take this life. Go, I don’t want to live anymore. When I was bullied by the gangster, you saved me, and now I return it together..."

  As soon as these words fell, Xu Cinian was stunned, and suddenly locked his gaze on Xu Xinnian.

  How would he know that he saved Xu Xinnian back then?

  Xu Xinnian turned over laboriously, with a cold expression on his filthy face, "Why, don't you want my life? Believe it or not, anyway, I will bear the evil caused by my body... …Xu Cinian, you can do it."

  Xu Cinian squinted his eyes, and his heart was beating for a few minutes. The person in front of him completely faded from Xu Xinnian's madness, reminding him of the coldness he had seen for the first time. juvenile.

  "Why don't you do it yet? Are you not willing?" Xu Xinnian sneered and looked up at the ceiling. "I have done so many bad things and killed the old man of the Xu family. Why are you suddenly a benevolent woman? Kill me, then I will leave, this is not my home."

  As he said, he actually got up halfway and moved towards the door bit by bit. The four big men at the door wanted to stop him, and even Ah Si was anxiously waiting for Xu Cinian's order.

  However, Xu Cinian stood there in a daze. He didn't say anything as if he had been hit by something. He just stared at Xu Xinian and crawled forward slowly.