Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 234

His eyes were full of contempt, as if his own innocent wealthy family was superior, and he didn't put Qu Cheng in his eyes at all.

  Xu Cinian hates other people pointing fingers at what he likes. Especially this person is Qu Cheng. If he wants to beat or scold him, he can only do it himself. Others dare to look down on him like this, even without a door!

  He suddenly stood in front of Qu Cheng, knowing that Qu Cheng was stronger and tougher than him. He didn't need his own protection at all, but he was upset in his heart. With a gesture of protecting food, he protected Qu Cheng with one hand while sneered. "Okay, Mr. Xu, go to the police, let the police come to see the dignified chairman Xu, who prides himself on being superior, but in the final analysis he is just a scumbag who abandons his wife and son and embezzles family property!"

  Xu Jianguo's complexion immediately turned blue, and his eyes were sharp and grim, "What do you mean!? Xu Cinian, it's good for me to let you stay here, and now Xu is still in charge. Don't give it to you, a beastly rebellious son. Shameless!"

  When he said this, his voice was a little jerky, and he was obviously poked into the pain.

  The people around couldn’t understand the dumb riddles these two men were playing, but some people saw Xu Jianguo, who was so arrogant, he was so arrogant that he took the hard-earned money from others, and couldn’t help yelling, "Xu Jianguo, you just are With a lot of shares in hand, there are some fucking people here who are willing to call you the chairman!? Standing in the pit without shit, it is you!"

  One sentence evoked a sympathy. Someone couldn’t help but said excitedly, “I can’t bear this damn company anymore! As long as Xu Jianguo, you are not dead, you still don’t step down, we can’t just give the shares to the young master. Leave it to you and Xu Xinnian, the two prodigal sons!"

  "Yes! Replace him! Let the young master take over the company!"

  "Replace him!"

  "Replace him! Young master, I will sign the contract for you today. I don't want the shares anymore. I will give you all of them!"

  …………

  Waves of cries rang out, the Xu family and his sons completely lost popular support, and Xu Cinian received the support of everyone present.

  Xu Jianguo gritted his teeth with hate. Since Xu Cinian was born, he has not escaped his shadow in his entire life. Now, seeing how he can be supported by everyone in the company even if he has been away for eight years, he admits that he is jealous to madness and can't help being hysterical. Laughed, "Xu Cinian, what if these people are all on your side? You only have a poor 14% in your hands. Even if they give you all the shares, the total is only 27%. What are you fighting with me?"

  "Oh? Do you really think so?"

  Xu Cinian did not show a half-panic expression on his face. He sat on the table calmly with his pockets in his pockets, reached out a piece of chewing gum from Qu Cheng’s jacket pocket and stuffed it into his mouth, and took Qu Cheng’s virtuous scorpion. Ten percent, but these actions were made by him, a bit less irritating, a bit more sassy, ​​and still looked introverted and calm, which made Qu Cheng a little itchy. If it weren't for the occasion, he wanted to go up. Give him a kiss.

  Xu Cinian felt his feverish gaze, and gave him a warning glance: Show me honestly, don't always stare at me stupidly, what should I do if someone finds out?

  Qu Cheng laughed and touched his nose subconsciously: Who on earth is not honest? Touching things in my pocket in front of so many people, you are afraid that others will not find it.

  At the critical moment, the two of them did not forget to look greasy and crooked. Xu Jianguo, who was completely ignored, could not get up at all, coughing violently, "You don’t have to pretend to be like me. The salt I have eaten is more than the rice you have eaten. Many, even if these people give you all the shares, you can't win me. What's more, the share transfer procedures will take three to five days to complete. Do you think I will be held in your hand again?"

  Xu Cinian retracted his gaze with Qu Cheng, nodded calmly, and tweeted, "Xu Jianguo, it's no wonder that grandpa didn't leave his family business to you until he died, because you really don't have any business acumen. For the sake of your contribution to me, I will call you father, but your grandfather must be half smart in your head, and the Xu family will not fall to this point."

  Xu Jianguo's eyes were about to split, and the word "you!" was trembling for a long time, and he was so stiff that he released it.

  Xu Cinian kept his face unchanged and continued, "Do you think I'm really stupid enough to put all hope on these shareholders?"

  "These are people’s hard-earned money. I don’t want it, nor do I stupidly hope that everyone will stand on my side, because people are very self-knowledge. Never think about possession of things that are not yours, just like The legacy my grandfather left to me back then, how did you and Xu Xinnian swallow it brazenly, eh?"

  A word stunned everyone present again, Xu Xinnian and Xu Jianguo's faces were pale, and the others were dumbfounded.

  Xu... Old man Xu actually has a will? Why have never heard of it before?

  Xu Jianguo's hands were shaking uncontrollably, and the old age spots on his face trembled with the muscles, and he pretended to be calm, "I...I don't know what you are talking about, Xu Cinian, you murderer! You still have a face now! Speaking of the old man?"

  Xu Cinian glanced at Xu Xinnian, who was sitting on the ground and controlled by bodyguards, with sharp eyes.

  Like a blade, Xiao Sha's gaze was lingering at every inch of Xu Xinnian's skin, and he shrank back subconsciously, his bluish lips trembling, and he couldn't say a word in horror.

  He thought that he was doing it cleanly, and he would never show his feet, but now Xu Cinian, who should have rotted in the soil, stood in front of him alive. There were only three scenes that happened in Xu’s old house. I personally know that now Father Xu is dead, and Xu Cinian is the only person who knows the truth, if he tells it...what should I do?

  The huge fear made him dare not look at Xu Cinian, cold sweat dripped down, wishing to take the road and flee, but he was kicked by Qu Cheng next to him, and he fell on his knees directly facing Xu Cinian.

  Only then did Xu Cinian slowly withdrew his gaze, his face was no wave or any emotional ups and downs.