A Good Pregnancy With Counterattack Chapter 274

"If you want me to say, since you have the recordings of Father Xu hidden in your hands, you should take them out sooner and treat yourself to ordinary things, send him to jail for gunshots, or be more cruel, it doesn't matter if you kill him yourself. If you want to be a good person, the bad guys can't let you go."

  Xu Cinian smiled and shook his head, "No."

  "?" Luo Xiaomao, who was chattering endlessly, was taken aback, "What's not?"

  "I said, I didn't have any recordings of Grandpa's life."

  This made Luo Xiaomao's mouth grow bigger, and he suffocated a sentence for a long time, "No? What's the matter, how did I hear that you took the recording and told Xu Xinnian to listen to it at the time, why suddenly it disappeared, then you What is it to him?"

  Xu Cinian opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out a broken cell phone. It looks outdated now, plus it was half scorched by the fire, and the shell on the surface was broken.

  "This is the last thing my grandfather left me. I always carry it with me. Even now I am hospitalized, I have to take it out every day. You can see for yourself whether this phone is good or bad now."

  Luo Xiaomao took the phone in doubt, and after fiddling with him a few times, he found that there was no response at all. He was accidentally strong, and almost crushed this precious thing.

  "Resignation, what's going on?"

  Xu Cinian put the phone in his palm and rubbed it slowly, with a smile on the corner of his mouth. "When Dong Feng handed this phone to me, I was so excited that I didn't know what to do. I thought it was my grandfather. Give me the last evidence, so that I can settle the wrongs for myself, but...sometimes life is just like that. When I get it with joy, I find that it is completely broken and there is nothing to repair. value."

  "I have been to many mobile phone repair shops, but no one can repair this mobile phone. It has been torn apart and burned in the past, and it has long been scrapped. I thought at least the chip inside could keep it. It’s also good, but unfortunately the chip has been deformed. Let alone reproduce what happened eight years ago, it can’t be done even in normal use.”

  "I was so reconciled at that time. I felt that God could not be so unfair to me. I also felt that the maintenance workers were not good at work, so I went to Qucheng for help. He has many ways, and there will always be a few electronic experts willing to give The underworld worked hard, Qu Cheng also said at that time that he would try his best to fix the phone no matter how much money we put in. It's a pity..."

  Xu Cinian laughed self-deprecatingly, "Destiny is hard to violate, even if it is a god, it can't be saved. This mobile phone can't be used as evidence to accuse Xu Xinnian of being a murderer. To me, it is just a piece of my grandfather. Relics, nothing more."

  After hearing this, Luo Xiaomao was silly, "So... this is the reason why you didn't kill Xu Xinnian for so long, but just locked him up and gave him old man Xu to kneel and kowtow?"

  "Yes." Xu Cinian nodded, "Everyone who knows about this thinks that I am indecisive. I don't use evidence, and I tried to influence the evil. In fact, it was not at all, because I didn't get it from beginning to end. The evidence of Xu Xinnian's murder!"

  "It's ridiculous, isn't it?" He laughed at the corner of his mouth, "I admit, I am a layman and a coward. When I think of revenge, after killing Xu Xinnian with my own hands, I will suffer a lifetime of imprisonment or even the death penalty. I can’t stand it forever to be separated from Qucheng, Wowo, and Xiaodouding."

  "When I held Xu Xinnian in my hand, I had to tell myself every night to calm down and not to be blinded by hatred. But the bloody hatred of my grandfather, and the blood debts I have been carrying for eight years, so why did I take it away? I want to reverse the case for myself, be an upright normal person, and tell everyone that Xu Cinian is not a murderer! You don’t know how much I want to chop him into mashed meat to feed the dog every time I mention Xu Xinnian, but I No, and there is no evidence to send him to court. He can only be imprisoned, slowly forced him to confess his guilt, and personally send him to the guillotine."

  "It's a pity...I was still a step late. I didn't expect him to escape and cause such a disaster. I should have killed him personally in the first place. It would be better to go to hell with him than to hurt his nest!"

  Xu Cinian covered half of his face regretfully, the little Douding in his stomach swam because of his intense emotional ups and downs, seeming to calm him silently.

  Luo Xiaomao had never heard him mention these words, nor had he thought that Xu Cinian had struggled so fiercely between hatred and happiness.

  I think of hell and heaven. I am willing to be a devil who is hated and a good person who embraces happiness. It is all between people’s thoughts. Perhaps because of this choice, I will lose a lot, but Luo Xiaomao is extremely grateful. Xu Cinian is not because of hatred. When he became Xu Xinnian, he was still a good friend whom he had known and worshiped.

  "Then...what the hell was going on with that recording? Then you repaired your phone again?"

  Xu Cinian shook his head, "No, I faked that recording."

  A smile appeared on his face when he mentioned this, "This idea came from Qu Cheng. He has some friends who are very good at audio production and post synthesis. They use this trick to help people from all walks of underworld. Business. As long as enough money is given, they can give you the effect you want."

  "If you want to restore the murder case eight years ago, you must find someone to record the scene at that time, and then use the computer to post-produce and adjust, add in the sound effects and scene sounds, and basically produce similar effects back then."

  "It's so amazing, can it be exactly the same as my own voice?" Luo Xiaomao widened his eyes in surprise.

  "No one can do this, I can only get as close as possible." Xu Cinian took out his mobile phone to find out the recording that Xu Xinnian had heard before and played it.

  "It’s not difficult to make a person’s voice. Grandpa gave a lot of interviews when he was alive, and Xu Xinnian also held press conferences. What's more, I was there back then. I can remember every word of them. For a lifetime, let alone repetition, it doesn’t matter if you repeat it again. With these templates, these masters can achieve similarities. As long as they don’t use their own voices to compare, it’s hard to tell the truth from the fake at first glance."

  "In the warehouse, I kept using words to stimulate Xu Xinnian, and after forcing him to become hysterical, I deliberately took out the recording. At that time, he was no different from a lunatic, and he could not tell whether it was true or false. In addition, I also expected that he would definitely have a guilty conscience, so I first showed him the photos of his grandfather's phone, and made him think it was true.