Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 320

The coffee in the cup was cold, and his chest was so painful that he lost his intuition. Dong Feng lowered his head, a drop of tears fell on the back of his hand, fainting the black dirt on it.

  *****

  The weather is getting warmer and warmer, Xu Cinian gradually handed over the work to Xiaojun and Asi two capable cadres to do, he was happy and free, rested at home at ease, nothing to tease the chicken legs, coax the nest, day Live a very happy life.

  During this period of time, he has been wondering how it is better to give the ring to Qu Cheng. After all, this kind of thing symbolizes a certain ceremony and oath when it is taken out. If it is given out casually, it always feels a little short. Xu Cinian had never experienced this kind of thing before. When he thought of sending it out, he was very nervous. Like most men in the world, he always wanted to abduct this "daughter-in-law" Qucheng in a more romantic way. .

  Although the "daughter-in-law" does not have to be abducted by him now, he has already rushed to post it upside down, and has also given hundreds of millions of "dowry", but who gives the ring first has to do with who is the head of the family, Xu Cinian absolutely does not Will give Qucheng a little bit of opportunity.

  Here I was struggling with how to give the ring, but suddenly there was no one in Qu Cheng for half a month, as if he was playing some new ghost idea.

  Xu Cinian can be shrewd. When he saw him like this, he knew that something was hiding from him. He flanked, threatened and seduced him, and could not pry Qu Cheng’s mouth open. Seeing him evasive and evasive as he spoke, it was obvious that there was something. What an unspeakable secret.

  Qu Cheng’s hook=attractive ability is very good. He had only met Xu Xinnian once, which caused his good brother to be itchy and unbearable. Later, a beautiful Yue Zhao appeared and returned him. Ma’s childhood sweetheart has no guesses. In view of the fact that the black history of the past is really exhausted, Xu Cinian can't sit still. It's not that he is afraid of Qucheng's chaos, but he can't hold his juniors and seniors from going forward.

  On this day, I caught Ah Si and asked, "Your Brother Cheng, is there anything else besides Yue Zhao's little lover?"

  A Siyi was pretty good at hearing this, and shook his head quickly, "Big Brother Xu, where can I be? Brother Cheng is about to break into four petals and hang on you, where is the energy to find someone else."

  "He doesn't look for others, doesn't it mean that others don't look for him. Has someone rushed to get him?"

  Brother Cheng’s peach blossoms are so scary. You can run into girls when you go out. The guy stuffs his phone number on his car door. Can I talk about this?

  A Si bitterly forced his face to look at the sky, and coughed twice to firmly support the boss, "Brother Cheng has become that virtue, and anyone who doesn't have long eyes can look at him, don't worry, Brother Xu, Ang."

  "..." Xu Cinian raised his hand and knocked on him twice, brat, who doesn't have eyes! ?

  After that, Qucheng still had no home for a few days. The little wow-hearted little Wowo stayed at Xiaoerhei’s house, completely forgot about his father, and the little peas in his stomach didn’t worry. Recently, he started eating and drinking enough. Jumping up and down, fist left and kick right, Xu Cinian missed the time Qu Cheng rubbed his stomach every night.

  Unbearable, he texted Qu Cheng while approving documents in the office, [Fool, I must go home tonight. 】

  The text message fell to the sea, and it took a long time for Qu Cheng’s reply to come over, [Good boy, I really can’t go back today, I must accept the organization to criticize when I’m done ╭(╯3╰)╮]

  Fuck, this guy actually uses emoji to be cute, foul!

  Fingertips jumped, and a message was quickly finished. [You want money but no money, you want gangs and no gangs, are you busy? Don't think that I will forgive you for selling cute in emoji. 】

  [Can't your husband expand the second spring of his career? Actually, I really feel like an arrow. If I don’t believe it, look at my sincere eyes QAQ]

  Damn... and cute again! !

  Xu Cinian laughed angrily. He threw the phone aside and decided to ignore this guy. He flipped out the diamond ring and glanced at it. Suddenly, he thought that he was not good at marriage proposal, but there was someone who was good at it. I forgot about it.

  Thinking of this, he dialed Luo Xiaomao's phone without hesitation.

  "Xiao Mao, are you free tomorrow, come to my house, I have something to tell you."

  The phone was noisy, and accompanied by deafening dynamic dance music, I heard Luo Xiaomao shouting, "What? I can't hear you, speak louder!"

  "I said let you come to my house tomorrow!"

  "Oh no, I'm going to have a dance with some sisters recently, and I'm busy, so you can talk on the phone if you want to. Hey, I'll be here when I know it, Linda, is this a split? Ass? Didn't go down! What did you say just now?"

  Xu Cinian was speechless, "It's okay, let's get busy slowly."

  When he dialed the phone, he couldn't help but bared his teeth. He didn't believe that people all over the world were busy, and he was just getting moldy.

  As a result, I dialed the phone numbers of Uncle Zhong, Zhao Rui, and Xiaojun. They were so busy that they couldn’t get one more second. Even the little bunny in Wowo was busy learning arithmetic with Xiaoerhei. He doesn't care about his dad at all.

  This group of people really turned the sky!

  Xu Cinian took out the ring and poked vigorously, almost treating it as Qu Cheng's face.

  In this way, a group of people were in a mess and didn't know what they were doing. After half a month, Xu Cinian slept at home, and the big beanie was lying on his stomach and spitting bubbles leisurely with his father.

  At this time, the phone rang, and when I picked it up, it was a text message from Qu Cheng, [Peacock, I'm waiting for you in the small courtyard. 】