Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 303

Having said that, Qu Cheng paused and showed a playful smile. He looked at Yue Zhao with a smile and said, "It's a pity that I put a pinhole camera in it in advance. After you get the poison, the video will immediately It appeared in the phones of all the brothers in Bangli. There is no doubt that everyone will accompany me in this scene."

  Every time Qu Cheng said a word, Yue Zhao's face turned white. When the last word fell, his fingers were trembling, his lips trembled twice, and his heart couldn't control the grief and despair. I don’t know where I rushed towards Qu Cheng’s direction, "Since you already know what I want! You also know my relationship with the Kun Gang, but I use this shameless trick to force me. I show up, Qucheng, you can't fucking die!"

  Ah Si suddenly raised his hand to strangle his neck, and a backhand held him down. At this moment, the surrounding brothers couldn't help being angry anymore, and one of them strode past, raising his hand and slapped him severely. .

  "Pop!" With a heavy sound, resounding throughout the banquet hall, Yue Zhao's face immediately swelled, and he looked at the other person in disbelief, "You fucking dare to hit me? What kind of thing are you!"

  One sentence committed the anger, and the man's eyes were red with hatred, and he raised his hand and slapped him twice without hesitation, "Yuezhao, you a bitch's thing! Brothers believe you so much, but you want to get it. Kill us, do you still have humanity! Fortunately, Brother Cheng's skillful means, otherwise would we all be killed by you!?"

  With a kick suddenly, Yue Zhao was tied back and his hands were unable to move. He was kicked to the ground all of a sudden, blood spurted in his mouth, and then a dense crowd of people swarmed up around him, kicking his foot, that monstrous hatred, Can't wait to kill this traitor who eats inside and out.

  Yue Zhao, who was thin-skinned and tender, had a bruised nose and swollen face after a few seconds. He looked at Qu Cheng sitting still in front of him, his eyes were red, his nose was sour, and he yelled hysterically, "Big Brother Cheng... I will regret my death! I promise you will never die! You can't kill me!"

  The sight of holding a gun at Qucheng before disappeared at this moment. Hundreds of people gathered around, and they gathered more and more, wishing to tear him apart into the abdomen, love and hate him, and be loved and respected the most. Man stabbed him mercilessly, which was more gnashing than Scarface's personal provocation.

  "Grass fuck! If it wasn't for Brother Cheng to persuade us to play this scene, I'm the fucking brother for the rest of my life! Today I will kill you a white-eyed wolf with my own hands, and I will die later. Personally apologize!"

  I don't know who was so angry that he yelled, and he drew a gun and aimed at Yue Zhao's forehead.

  "Hold on." Qu Cheng's low voice suddenly came, forcing the man's muzzle to stop.

  "Brother Cheng, why do you keep him for such a traitor who eats inside and out?!" People around asked puzzledly.

  Qu Cheng didn't explain, he copied his pockets and walked slowly towards Yue Zhao. The people on both sides spontaneously gave up a way. When he came to the front, Yue Zhao was terrified and sweated on his forehead. .

  "Qu Cheng, you swore a poisonous oath in front of my elder brother. If you don't take good care of me in this life, you will be thundered and killed! You can't move me!"

  Qu Cheng glanced at him blankly, the corners of his mouth were slightly curved, and he raised his chin to the men on both sides, and then Yue Zhao was hung up by them, with his feet hanging in the air, the whole person was very strong. , There is no chance of breaking free.

  The rules of the Blue Dragon Gang, as long as the traitor is a traitor, he must kill with three swords and six holes.

  This Yue Zhao is very clear. Now that he saw that Qu Cheng didn't intend to kill him, he immediately felt a bit hardened in his heart. His beautiful eyes were drooping, and his eyes were shining with water, "Big Brother Cheng...I know you still Regarding old feelings, I also have difficulties in this matter, you listen to me to explain."

  Qu Cheng ignored his words at all, and did not shoot him directly as everyone around him hoped. Instead, he waved to Ah Si behind him, "Take off his clothes, take a hundred strokes, one less time. No way."

  "Yes, Brother Cheng."

  Ah Si took his command, and soon walked out with a slender and barbed whip.

  As soon as Yue Zhao saw the whip, his whole body shook unconsciously, and even his voice changed, "Qucheng, you can't do this to me! You are sorry my big brother! Ah——!"

  Before he could finish a sentence, Ah Si’s whip had already been drawn. He had been with Qu Cheng for so many years and was already a veteran of the Xingtang. He was firm and ruthless, and would never kill anyone, even the wounds were small. I can't see it, but the pain left is deeply rooted, and it definitely makes life worse than death.

  "This time, you owe Brother Long for what you eat."

  Standing not far away, Qu Cheng spoke blankly, and Ah Si's whip came again, and Yue Zhao screamed loudly in pain.

  "This time, you deserve it for murdering all brothers."

  The sharp whip was drawn on the body, even the blood could not be seen, but the pain was like drilling a nail into the bone, so that the spoiled young master Yue Zhao could not hold it quickly, his face was pale as paper, on his forehead Beads of sweat continued to drip down, and his body struggled wildly.

  "Stop! Qucheng, you scumbag! Beast! Ah-!"

  He yelled hoarsely, the last whip was drawing on his heart, and his skin was spattered instantly, making it heavier than any previous whip.

  I didn't know when, Qu Cheng actually took the whip in Ah Si's hand, and with a whip, he abruptly hooked a piece of meat off his chest.