Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 285

"..." Xu Cinian covered half of his face, completely wondering how to clean up this scene.

  Uncle Zhong looked at his red and white face, and could no longer sit still. Pushing him away, he was about to drill into the bedroom. Xu Cinian hurriedly reached out to stop him, "Uncle Zhong, you heard me wrong, where are you going? This room has just been renovated and the smell is not good. Let's go out quickly."

  It is a fool to say that the smell is big. The house was renovated when it was bought. The harmful gases of formaldehyde have long been gone. Moreover, in order to let him live in, Qu Cheng opened the windows every day to ventilate and was still in the house. It’s stuffed with activated charcoal everywhere. If it still smells, it’s hell!

  "Xu Cinian! Do you think that I am just the maid's servant, who is not qualified to take care of your affairs?" Uncle Zhong suddenly yelled, and his hands on crutches shivered.

  As soon as Xu Cinian heard this, how dare to speak, and when he was in a state of exhaustion, Qu Cheng's loud voice came again, "Peacock, what are you doing? After I serve you, you will pat your butt and leave? conscience!"

  "Click"

  The door was pushed open by Uncle Zhong regardless. Seeing the scene in the room, the old man almost fainted.

  Qu Cheng's words were instantly stuck in his throat, staring at Uncle Zhong like a ghost, his head was dumbfounded, and he stood up subconsciously, only to forget that he was full of fruit all over his body. Cocked, shook happily with his movements, not to mention passionate == lust.

  His feet fell to the ground, and the wounds pierced by the nails suddenly hurt. There was blood on the white gauze again. He tore with pain. He looked at Xu Cinian, whose face was pale behind Uncle Zhong, and he touched something in a panic. Covering the big bird, it happened to pick up the drumstick. The little guy screamed, his whole body hanging in the air, wielding his little paw pitifully, and the scene was chaotic.

  Who can tell him why Mr. Zhong suddenly appeared here! ? Qu Cheng wailed in his heart, what the hell is this! ! !

  Uncle Zhong couldn't get up in one breath and almost fell to the ground. Xu Cinian hurriedly supported him, winked at Qucheng vigorously, and asked him to put on his clothes quickly.

  "Niannian, you, tell me what the hell is going on? What is going on with you and this brat!!"

  Uncle Zhong gave a low growl, and then coughed violently. Xu Cinian hurried to help him smooth his back, "Uncle Zhong, don't be angry, calm down, and if you have something, let's go out and say anything. I'll tell you whatever it is. ?"

  Uncle Zhong broke away from him suddenly, looked around, getting dizzy.

  There was a strong smell of fishy smell in the whole room, toilet paper was thrown everywhere, the sheets were wet and rolled into a lump, and the white viscous liquid was still stained on them. Clothes, shirts, pants, and underwear were scattered all over the bed. ...The white floor stalls were covered with bright red blood, toilet paper with blood was thrown everywhere, and there was a red nail on the wooden floor. Everything was like a battlefield, sensational and bloody, I couldn’t dare. Imagine what happened just now.

  "Uncle Zhong, I will resign..."

  Qu Cheng had gone from the chaos just now, and he had to explain when he calmed down, but the old man interrupted him, "Damn! There is no place for you to speak!"

  Looking back at Xu Cinian, his voice was a little trembling, "Niannian, you...you tell the truth with Uncle Zhong, did he bully you?!"

  He used to look at Qu Cheng uncomfortable and felt that his eyes were wrong when he saw Xu Cinian. Later, he looked at him honestly. He treated both the Zhao family and Xu Cinian well, and was very filial to him as an old man and loved Wowo. He I didn't think too much, I always thought that Qu Cheng was just Xu Cinian's good buddy.

  But everything is wrong now. Looking at Qu Cheng's physique, I know that he is not a vegetarian, and he is still a gangster. Who knows if he has done anything shameless after he is discharged from the hospital every year.

  The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was possible. I raised my head and took a vicious look at Qu Cheng, and then he couldn't help but yanked at Xu Cinian’s clothes, "Let Uncle Zhong see, what did he do to you? You are not voluntary, right, you Where did it hurt, why so much blood!?"

  "No, really not! Uncle Zhong, don't talk..." Xu Cinian's tangled face was sweaty, but he didn't dare to push it hard. Uncle Zhong pulled off his collar and saw that there were hickeys all over his body Seeing that he was about to pull his stomach, Xu Cinian held it down, "I am willing! The blood is not mine!"   

  Speaking the truth in one breath, the big rock that I always carried in my heart suddenly fell to the ground, and then the courage to break the jar and fall from nowhere, "I and Qu Cheng...we are together, that is As you see it now, we have been a long time since we can't separate. I plan to do this for the rest of my life."

  After hearing these words, Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows in surprise. He thought that with Xu Cinian’s hard-headed and worried character, he would definitely postpone the two people’s affairs indefinitely in order to make Uncle Zhong happy, but he did not expect to admit it. It's so simple, the whole heart floated for a while.

  Uncle Zhong opened his mouth wide, looked at Xu Cinian in disbelief, and then stiffly rolled his head to look at Qu Cheng, before a long time, he cried with grief, "Niannian... Didn't you have a pretty A beautiful object, ah? Why can I be with girls before, but not now?"

  "I have never had a girlfriend. I like men before, but I still like men." Once I said that, Xu Cinian didn't care about it. "I used to talk to Qu Cheng. I know you must be sad after this. I am ashamed of my mother and grandpa, but I really have no choice. I can only be with a man in this life, and this man can only be Qu Cheng, and it won’t work if I change someone else."

  In a word, Qu Cheng felt very happy, and instantly felt that it didn’t matter if he was caught and raped in bed by the old man. The conversation between his grandfather and grandson, his embarrassing identity could not intervene at all, but he could hear the peacock saying such heart-wrenching words. , Even if he was broken by Uncle Zhong with a cane, he felt it was worth it.

  Uncle Zhong opened his mouth, still not recovering from the huge shock, turning his head to look at Qu Cheng, his eyes flickering.

  I was shocked by the truth too violently. I didn’t observe it carefully. I realized that Qu Cheng’s feet were bleeding, and the bridge of his nose was red and swollen. There were blood stains all over his face, showing nakedness. The neck and chest are even more horrible, the bruise bite marks, hickey marks... are simply shocking, compared to him, the red mark on Xu Cinian's neck is simply not worth mentioning.

  Obviously Qu Cheng, this kid belongs to the underworld, how can he hurt more than his family every year?

  The old man was puzzled and asked in disbelief, "The blood on this ground... is this stinky boy?"