Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 324

The boss of the city, you did a gimmick for a long time but finally made yourself a wedding dress. What a good wife in China!

  The magnificent wedding march continued. Laughter and cheers resounded throughout the world with the rain of flowers and firecrackers. Qu Cheng and Xu Cinian were surrounded by people and walked into the small courtyard. At this time, the yard was filled with dangdang. , The big red happy character was posted on the desk, and two thick-armed dragon and phoenix candles were burning with joy.

  In the not-so-large hall, there is a photo of Mr. Xu's spirited spirit on the main seat, and Zhao Lan's tablet is placed next to his mother. Mr. Zhong sits aside, watching Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng. Walking in hand in hand, happily moistened his eyes.

  A large group of people squeezed in happily, and the little bunnies of the Azure Dragon gang next to them stood aside and pretended to shout, "Newcomer, worship heaven and earth!" 

  Xu Cinian kept laughing. Qu Cheng hugged him tightly and blinked at him, meaning that he finally got married and had to do all the etiquette. Then he pretended to hold Xu Cinian’s hand. Facing the courtyard outside the courtyard, he bowed.

  A bunch of rascals were so happy that they gathered behind Uncle Zhong, laughed and laughed, "Second worship Gaotang!"

  Xu Cinian looked at Mr. Xu and his mother, and Uncle Zhong who kept wiping his tears, feeling sad and happy.

  It's been more than eight years. Grandpa, have you seen it? I'm alive and happy now.

  Qu Cheng saw his red eyes, tightly held his palms, leaned up and kissed him, and the people around them screamed, "Brother Cheng, you foul! Don't think you are not a bride without a red hijab! Be reserved, don't frighten Brother Xu, you can't serve you at night!"

  "Fuck, you guys, you just have a cheap mouth, who is the bride!? See if I can drink it for a while!"

  Qu Cheng cursed with a smile, and Xu Cinian glanced at him, "You are not happy to be my wife?"

  With a look, Qu Cheng killed Qu Cheng in a flash, and he hugged his "husband", "Where is it, I am so beautiful in my heart, don't you believe you touch it?"

  He said that he put Xu Cinian's hand on his heart, where there was fierce pulsation, like Xu Cinian's mood at this moment.

  The couple looked at each other and smiled, and bowed in the direction of Father Xu and Uncle Zhong. Uncle Zhong hurriedly wiped away tears, stuffed red envelopes into the hands of the two, and nodded repeatedly, "Good boys are good boys, Uncle Zhong I'm looking forward to this day!"

  The sound of firecrackers outside the door is endless, and the brothers of the Azure Dragon gang shouted loudly, "Husband and wife worship!"

  Xu Cinian turned to face Qu Cheng. Qu Cheng’s dark eyes were full of his figure. The eyes of the two people were intertwined, and no one said anything. At this time, I didn’t know who was breaking, and he pushed behind him. After passing the two, the two fell forward uncontrollably and bumped into each other. The two subconsciously protected Xiaodou Ding, their mouths aligned.

  There were enthusiastic whistles around, Luo Xiaomao laughed loudly, and shouted with a group of people, "Li Cheng! Send to the bridal chamber!"

  "This...this is the ceremony? Then what am I doing?"

  The pastor next to him was embarrassed. It was already outrageous to let him leave the church to officiate at the wedding. Now the people around him are playing crazy, and they don't even plan to go through the formal procedures?

  At this time, Qu Cheng hurriedly slammed the rascals aside and said, "Priest, let's start ours, leave these guys alone."

  The pastor stepped onto the stage, and the live music turned into a solemn wedding march. This mix of East and West makes this serious ceremony very happy now. People around want to laugh and look forward to it, and put all their eyes on it. The eyes of the couple are comparable to a 100-watt light bulb.

  Xu Cinian was already helpless by this group of bludgeoning guys, and he also pursed his lips and snickered, while the look of Qu Cheng next to him was extremely serious at this moment.

  At this time, the pastor opened up a bible and turned to ask Qu Cheng, “Mr. Qu Cheng, no matter rich or poor, no matter the poverty or disease, no matter the difficulties and setbacks, you will stay with Mr. Xu Cinian and love him. Protect him?"

  Qu Cheng glanced at Xu Cinian, put away his usual scorn and distraction, and nodded with burning eyes, "Yes, I am willing."

  The people around us smiled and cast their gazes on Xu Cinian again. They heard the pastor ask, "Mr. Xu Cinian, no matter whether you are rich or poor, old, sick, or sick, you are willing to stay by your side forever and not betray or abandon him? "

  Xu Cinian laughed, his narrow eyes bent, and just as he opened his mouth, he suddenly saw Wowo happily raising his chubby hand, shouting, "Choke to death, love!"

  The little guy's soft voice won the house, everyone clapped enthusiastically, and Qu Cheng laughed lowly, Xu Cinian held his head and sent a kiss.

  In the sky full of petals and applause, Qu Cheng embraced Xu Cinian, and the two of them had their lips and teeth attached to each other, giggling and covering their eyes, Xiaodouding swam around happily. This moment of happiness is worthy of being cherished forever!

  I don’t know when an old song sounded in my ears, floating in the entire small courtyard, the sound of a shallow cappella:

  "So the hand holding the hand

  I have to go together in the next life

  So have the way of companionship

  There is no time to turn back..."